What would they be listening to nowadays if they were zoomers?

What would they be listening to nowadays if they were zoomers?

Attached: 1352139749551.jpg (650x462, 35.7K)

ehheheheh hey butthead this is BASED

denzel curry

slipknot

charli xcx

idles

whatever they watched in the 2011 reboot. how the fuck do people keep forgetting that reboot happened?

Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, Lil Xan, etc.
If they were millennials they'd be listening to Katy Perry and Justin Bieber. Gen Xers were the last generation with good taste in music.

They'd be staring at Billie Eilish's tits.

that's still ten years ago. they'd be younger millennials then. and they watched jersey shore. i'm asking what music they'd listen to.

Just look at all the popular music videos today on youtube and that would be it since zoomers don't have individuality. They follow the crowd. They better bring back music video riffing into the new series.

>EHEHEHEHEH, Beavis-They linked up, need it or keep it?

they'd hate billie eilish except for:

ehehehehe i'm a FUCKING FAGGOT BEAVIS AND MY HUMOR IS RETARDED FOR LAME BRAIN DUMB SHITS WHO LOVE TO RHYME EVERYTHING WITH THE WORD FIRE AND FART!

apparently they're going to be watching and commenting on tiktok videos and memes.

not making that up.

It's interesting because people act like Beavis and Butthead only liked heavy metal music, but they also enjoyed rap and even the Bee Gees. Their taste in music was more diverse than people give them credit for. They do, however, hate The Beatles and Pink Floyd, so they lose points for that.

Death Grips.

Attached: dvdf.jpg (480x480, 29.64K)

they'd like slipknot and older metal shit like lamb of god and deftones and all the stuff they liked on the first show. for modern bands, idk. turnstile maybe?

Congratulations on posting the dumbest post ITT and being filtered by Beavis & Butthead.

this unironically

also this is a good take. it'd be a mix of respected stuff but not just in rock/metal. they'd like kendrick lamar and eminem, too.

forgot to link

Cardi B , Megan Thee Stallion and Nikki Minaj videos.

how would we know? aren't we all like 40?

probably

just guess faggot

eheheheheh hey beavis that domenic dimeglio guy made another shill thread for our show

Attached: Domenic-2015-2-e1467228911497.jpg (700x700, 60.99K)

>They do, however, hate The Beatles and Pink Floyd, so they lose points for that
No, they gain a lot of points for that

i don't know what the zoomer equivalent of "metalhead burnout" is. don't they just listen to the same shit boomers and millennials do?

Fuck you, The Beatles and Pink Floyd rule.

travis scott, 100 gecs, nba youngboy, playboi carti, charli xcx, nirvana

brother, i wish i was getting paid for this.

i just drove home from rehearsal and i was listening to the beavis and butt-head experience cd and it got me wondering what these guys would listen to if they were teenagers nowadays.

I'll give you Pink Floyd pre-DSOTM. Syd Barrett rules. Beatles are gay though

Post Malone and Jack Harlow.

i agree with all these

they'd probably be into classic rock and metal, some hyperpop, heavy alternative rock/indie, maybe some of the pop-punk revival shit, and some hip-hop/rap.

yes, but not for the music

quads lie, they'd hate these two the same way they hated vanilla ice

They got a reboot back in 2011 and watched LMFAO videos

DSOTM, The Wall, Animals, and Wish You Were Here are Pink Floyd's best albums. Everything you say is a shitty take.

yeah, it wasn't very good from what i remember