Did you guys already discuss Jak Knight dying...

Did you guys already discuss Jak Knight dying? Popular successful television writer puts a bullet in his brain at 28 years old

tvline.com/2022/07/19/jak-knight-cause-of-death-suicide-obituary/

Another man more courageous than I.

Attached: file.png (639x742, 304.83K)

literally who

who

i know i had no idea who he was either, saw this news story posted on a stand up comedy site. but dude definitely had decent credits, yet still, puts a bullet in his brain at 28 years old.

literally nobody cares about some random nigger dying

stop making this thread

I had no idea he was sick

He was diagnosed with black skin and fuzzy hairitis

he saw the future

Imagine killing yourself without leaving a note. You have one last moment to make an impact on the world, and you blow it. Now people might even think you shot yourself on accident like a fool.

Attached: leave a note.jpg (400x400, 34.88K)

how do u know he didnt leave a note

Probably couldnt live with the amount of jew dicks that broke his buck so he could get those credits

Cringe racism.
Also reportable for violating the rules.

leaving a note is for whiny pussies

When I kill myself I'm going to leave a note that says look up and I am going to spray paint on the ceiling "haha made you look".

kek

pathetic egotistical poster. Just go without a trace. I respect this BASED black man if he killed himself and left nothing

Report him then you absolute faggot. Except you can’t now because you’ve arguably announced your report. You absolute niggerloving cuck. You coalburning mudshark faggot slut. Get outta here.

if (hopefully when) i kill myself ill just leave a note basically apologizing to my parents about my lifetime of being anger/bitter/miserable because im unable to have a conversation with them

What about St. Floyd

Yeah my sister did that and it hasn’t made it any easier on my mum, dad or me. You’re fooling yourself thinking a note makes it any better, or more understandable. If you love them, don’t do it to them.

what happened with your sister? sorry to hear it m8

Dis nigga is one year my senior. Makes ya think

you could literally have a conversation with them right now and they would love it.

Just talk to them user. Imagine the pain you would inflict on them, you have no idea.

She said she was going shopping, drove to an isolated place and killed herself. No one saw it coming at all. I was at work when it happened. I think it’s broken me.

you're a fucking pussy, go back to discord tranny

AAAWWEEE HELLL NAAAWWW!!!

NOT MY NIGGA JAK KNIGHT!!!!

Attached: a5cc54bd710c429facad2112935d25ec_18.jpg (1000x561, 384.48K)

sad. although I have never even hear of the guy desu

lol

dey iced muh nigga JaK?!

Attached: 1657593432398.jpg (445x549, 19.67K)

That's a shame, this show was pretty good
>the episode where the lightskinned guy gets called a house nigger because he won't stop talking about social justice

Attached: file.png (1000x1778, 2.32M)

If I helped make Big Mouth I'd off myself too

>dead black
Nothing of value was lost. The only tragedy is that he didn't die in a gang war with his contemporaries.

saw this guy get interviewed somewhere with sam jay. he was pretty funny. apparently writes for michael che’s hbo show?
anons, just know, if you kill yourself then they win. you can’t let them win.