What are your hopes for DUNC II?

What are your hopes for DUNC II?

Attached: 06480e1b798bc8cac4345f818f4d13573cf974faaa59f1bd15a3c672c451224167cdd3ad880ad290_rw_1920.jpg (1920x935, 464.42K)

That it doesn't get made.

Villanueve getting fired along with Florence Pugh and Zendaya

Couldn't care less

it started filmming this week, cope

That it all turns out to be Leto II lying about the past to his best friend clone that's about to be slaughtered #345964379 for fun.

more perfume commercial
more ugly minorities

Dunc III

Pugh and timothee die in the first 20 seconds and then the entire series reboots

More discord cope about Dune II being as a much of a critical and economical success as Dune I. First few messages ITT are already full of seethe and it's glorious. There are going to be daily saltmine threads.

less zendaya more DUNCS

Attached: 1633989719966.png (681x379, 487.52K)

this. less of that ugly zoomer girl

Can't wait for Zendaya to ruin the glorious Aryan bloodline with a mutt spawn.

Maybe there will be actual Duncing this time.

Attached: Dunkaroos_1992.jpg (767x1200, 226.18K)

The Reverend Mother can't see into her male ancestor's past, but even she can see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

Attached: j87zCis.jpg (320x320, 26.01K)

a minimum of zendaya and a maximum of paul's mom

Less Chani. More characterization of the Harkonnen House. House Harkonnen is key to the first 3 books and DUNC totally fucking botched the entire House Harkonnen's introduction, making them less than one-dimensional and only evil because they outright state "I am evil." Less Chani. Make Arrakis actually look beautiful rather than that slate-grey palette they use which makes everything look disgusting and devoid of anything. You can't have Duncan Idaho say that Arrakis is truly beautiful and then make it look like a complete shithole that seemed incomplete in post. Less Chani. When I say less Chani, I mean to say Chani should have less clothes.

>DUNC totally fucking botched the entire House Harkonnen's introduction, making them less than one-dimensional and only evil because they outright state "I am evil."

No they didn't. The reason why it's ok to portray them as greedy and evil because they turn out to not be the main villains.

more perfume commercials during the movie. couldn't get enough of them.

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpg (1414x1486, 228.35K)

Will Any Forums lose their absolutely lose their shit at Paul's mutt son. I personally can't wait dor for the meltdown.

What are you talking about, the Harkonnens were even more comically evil in the book. Like, we see the Baron raping underage slave boys, and Feyd is introduced with a scene where he kills his 100th slave.

Didn't the Baron rape Feyd too?

>perfume commercials
Jesus that’s all it really is

Recast Paul, Chani, and Irulan. Realistically, though, I want more of Paul horrified as every choice he makes leads to genocide.