This made redditors shit their pants from laughter

>this made redditors shit their pants from laughter

Attached: pickle.jpg (1000x563, 41.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood this, the show had good and funny moments but this episode was absolute trash
I cant believe the internet always reverts back to random humor, I thought we were over that

It was pretty absurd, I'd say.

>pickle rick is almost 10 years old

I got a pickle Rick letter in Iraq

Attached: DF616C6C-0D05-4F58-B3E8-B828C43B0E58.jpg (444x587, 73.57K)

He turned himself into a pickle, what’s not to like?

This episode was written by some chink bitch. The asian mall therapist that puts Rick in his place was her self-insert.

>pickly rick is 5 years old

Attached: 827.png (600x672, 14.35K)

Reddit widely mocked this.

It was pretty funny though.

No, they didn't. They loved it and anyone who pointed out that it was stupid or did not fit Rick's character was downvoted or banned.

this, Ive seen Any Forums talk about it a lot more when it aired

I think Any Forums had more fun with it

I thought it was a fun episode he does Ninja stuff and fights rats and then kills terrorist dudes

Wait. He's a freakin pickle?

I guess that would kind of make my day.

Attached: sneed pickle.jpg (1019x572, 56.52K)

cute

so what you're saying is a foid wrote one of the most successful episodes of the show (90% of its runtime dedicated solely to pickle rick) and you're upset she got her rocks off in the last minute and a half?

Nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

It’s a smart evaluation, you can’t expect to be thrilled all the time. Then Rick dunks on her anyways so it’s not like can’t laugh at herself if that’s really the way it is

>NUH UH MY VERSION OF REALITY IS BETTER
Fuck retards
Fuck bots
Fuck reddit
Fuck Any Forums

Were any of us even there

Hating on a loved episode doesn’t make you smart, special, or even interesting. It just makes you look like a pathetic slug

I was, and I was banned for saying the episode was stupid. Apparently, I was trolling.

Damn. I don’t really go on Reddit so I wouldn’t know. Not that first user btw