Film set in Northern Ireland

>film set in Northern Ireland
>"Zombie" starts playing

Attached: 1658268364960049.png (600x600, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kUMab1GYMIY?t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4MYqzg-P4
youtube.com/watch?v=qYluS5kLit0
youtu.be/r0E0325EaOc
youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw
youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wif der tanks, ander bombs, ander bombs, ander goens, in yoheaa

EOH
OEH
EOH
EOH
OEH
EOH
EOH
EOH
EOhawaaawaaaaaannwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That song is cringe. Had to mute army of the dead when it came on

I think the worst aspect of it is the fact they only put it in the film because its called Zombie

Dreams is better.

Also Linger

Why are women so fucking dumb? Why can't they understand the struggle for freedom? Is it because their only purpose in life is to suck the life out of you and enslave men.

It's a great song and Army of the Dead is absolute dogshit

Attached: Army of the Dead.webm (1024x576, 619.75K)

will never get over how funny the intro is to this

youtu.be/kUMab1GYMIY?t=37

could use an entire film of english people getting exploded to U2

fucking kek, get a load of these irish women
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4MYqzg-P4

I WAS BORN IN THE DUBLIN STREET WHERE THE LOYAL DRUMS DID BEAT AND THOSE LOYAL ENGLISH FEET TRAMPED ALL OVER US

THEY KILLE GIUSEPPE MON
GIUSEPPE IS DEAD

>film set in Northern Ireland

>barrel of an SAS trooper’s rifle is slowly pushed into the back of an IRA Active Service Unit fighters head and the trigger pulled.

Oh wait, that was real life.

God save the Queen lads.

I'm from the north, my father and uncles were active in Provisionals in the 70s. The song is cringe as an outsiders view, but it does perfectly encapsulate the kind of losers stuck in the past who can't move on, of which there are too many. We call them "headers" and they are basically zombies to dead ideology

I fucking hate Imelda May so much

youtube.com/watch?v=qYluS5kLit0

Irish republican music is kino
youtu.be/r0E0325EaOc

IRA lost lol

youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw

>"come out and fight like a man"
>blows up children

Yeah it's much better to let go of the past where you want your nation to belong to it's own people. Much better to sit and watch globohomo take over and see brown and black people flood in and take over.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

and Mountbatten

They didn't come out

I have some bad for you about the IRA leadership if that's how to feel..

>Sinn Fein
>IRA leadership

They also blew up two children on Mountbatten's boat

yes, now you're just being redundant

That's literally my point . I'd rather we were still bombing police stations rather than letting niggers, pakis, chinks and Muslim cunts and faggots and trannies run amok in our society.

To their credit, they later started targeting London's financial infrastructure and warning civilians about bomb attacks beforehand to minimalize casualties. They actually began getting their demands met at that point. More than be said about the protestant militias at the time.

I'VE GOT A BRAND NEW SHINY HELMET
AND A PAIR OF KINKY BOOTS

kill yourself

Yes, IRA leadership was subservient to Adam's Sinn Fein's political direction almost completely by the late 80's. All dead or old men now with rotting brains

"To their credit" they had engaged in bombing economic targets as far back as the early 70's, and "warning civilians" depended entirely on the whims and competency of the retard with the trigger. They still blew up children in canary wharf during the peace process

They began getting demands because everyone had the will to move on and recognise there was no zero sum victory