Is capeshit finally dead?

Is capeshit finally dead?

Attached: iOJ8l4TihuR-4oeiIIXw32F_x-8KzT9MAdry2PNizt4 Large.jpg (640x426, 81.06K)

Sorry, I dont think itll die in the next 15 years at least, people will still see them
itll just get smaller and smaller

If things continue the way they are, the MCU will probably die. But no, capeshit isn’t dead for another decade.
Better to start reading literature at this point.

You guys have been asking this for years, but there's no end in sight and people keep watching it. And every time anyone mentions this they're just called a mouse shill. This question is impossible to answer realistically with you people.

those butts look extremely underage

No.

It's in a lull right now for sure but I think it will have a resurgence when the Mouse brings back Fantastic 4 and X-Men. I want it to die but I am just being realistic.

Give it another 3 years

actually it looks like a blown-out hag

You would know

The American doesn't recognise adult bodies without 20kg of additional subcutaneous fat stuffed inside of it.

Attached: 6125D543-75FD-48D4-8960-BA24C93FB171.jpg (698x819, 176.21K)

No. Everyone outside of this hellhole likes it.

After The Boys season 5 it will be.

Does he really what

Yeah like your cock.
In 15 years you’re gonna have a tiny dead cock

You just know

capeshit won't die, it will evolve into something else

my guess it will just get more real and grittier

Not yet but you can tell the movies aren’t making the same amount of money as they were prior to infinity war and endgame. Thor love and thunder while it did have an excellent box office opening has slowed down considerably since and won’t make the same amount of money as batman. We’re basically in the post climatic twilight years of the MCU at this rate

capeshit will never end as long as generation alpha and beta have enough money to pay for stream subscriptions and movie tickets

the first thing he does is think about americans totally unprovoked. He will go on with his day believing he isnt obsessed.

>unprovoked