Was his hatred for Jimmy justified?

Was his hatred for Jimmy justified?

Attached: chuckmcgill.png (950x575, 769.45K)

In hindsight, yes.

Arguably his hatred pushed Jimmy to become what he feared in him, so it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. But mostly the answer is yes.

Yes but it also sort of pushed Jimmy into becoming more of a piece of shit

No, despite all of his achievements and accolades, he was jealous that Jimmy had natural charisma and likeability.

>tfw you have a piece of shit brother with a magnetic personality that makes people like him
>tfw you try to emulate his charisma by telling a joke
>tfw nobody laughs and is confused by what you said

Attached: chuck.png (1201x649, 662.5K)

>try to copy his magnetic personality
>develop an electric one instead
it's not fair bros

Yes. Jimmy was born with darkness in his heart.

Yes. Chuck was right about everything.

Yes, what kind of sick fuck defecates through a sunroof

No. It was irrational and cruel. Chuck only wanted Jimmy to function within his expectations and refused to adjust those to accept Jimmy's ambition. If Chuck really believed Jimmy was an irredeemable scumbag he should have left Jimmy in prison.

HE DEFACATED THROUGH A SUNROOF

he was a dick but he knows that people dont change.
when was the last time you saw an asshole own up to their mistakes and actually change their behaviour? Never.

i did it after i caught a charge. i was like "what the fuck am i doing?" currently getting my shit together step by step

Funnily enough I accidentally clicked on the episode with the flashback of Jimmy getting his law license, Chuck was happy for him, but obviously just didn't want him to be practicing at HHM.
I think over time he realized that Jimmy being a lawyer is like "giving a chimp a machine gun"

Get your posting in while you can, jailbird. I hope you’re not in a three strikes state

oh shut up, i'll be fine

Of course it was, Jimmy is a monkey carrying a machine gun, and he gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke. Vince had to stop him when he got the chance but he couldn't do it. He wanted to film the prequel. Ever since BB, always the same, couldn't keep his hands away from story! But not our Vince! Not Our precious Vince! Boring them blind! I should've speedwatched when I had the chance. And you, you have to stop watching it, you have

They should have stopped you when they had the chance

He was a bitch for not saying outright to jimmy that he didn't want to hire him and instead having howard do it while he still had jimmy take care of him for a year

THAT CAR WAS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD, YOU SICK FUCK