Elvis didn't die in a bathroom in las vegas after a performance

>elvis didn't die in a bathroom in las vegas after a performance

has the timeline shifted or am i just retarded?

Attached: ner.png (604x613, 256.97K)

You are retarded but so I am. Wanna kiss me?

I've heard since I was a kid that he shat his guts out on the toilet and other people kept telling me different since then so I'm pretty sure it's just a case of the mass dumb

Forrest said:

Life WAS like a box of chocolates
not
Life IS like a box of chocolates

>Elvis was 42 when he died

In that Eminem video without me he played Elvis on the toilet then he died after shitting a huge shit and em started dancing on the shit

You're just an idiot.

he died in a bathroom and was found near the toilet, that's all i ever heard

He died from injuries during his fight with a soul sucking mummy.

>Elvis had 1.5 Billion people watch him live on tv
How in the actual fuck? Like that is impossible even today

He had 4 months worth of shit in him when he died. How is that possible

>Keep seeing people post "I'm your huckleberry"
>The line is actually "I'm here, huckleberry"

Attached: 357487586.png (843x753, 544.61K)

Those 1.5 billion people had about 3 channels to choose from.

Based and Bubbapilled

I’m so tired of redditors spewing this shit.
When his mother (the source of the original quote) said it, her exact words were: “Life is like a box of chocolates.” She’s commenting on a current and continuous quality of life. So it’s present-progressive tense.

When you do this retarded Mandala Effect bullshit, you’re removing part of the line. Forrest’s quote is: “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates”. He’s not commenting on something in the present tense. He’s recalling his mother said in the past. So he uses PAST tense. Somehow this is a shock to people whose grasp of English is worse than a 75-IQ character.

Lmao seethe harder

so she never said Life was like a box of chocolates then, meaning his line makes no sense.

you sound like the one from reddit.

Still a lot of fucking people, youtube gets 2 billion users watching a month, only a billion people watched the World Cup final. This guy got 1.5 billion at the exact same time watching the same thing

No shit, they had virtually no options for entertainment. Give them everything we have now and he’d be lucky to pull in a fraction of that

Opiates

Can't tell if trolling or retarded