Niggers selling dope to niggers and killing rival dope-seling niggers while nigger cops and their white underlings hunt...

>niggers selling dope to niggers and killing rival dope-seling niggers while nigger cops and their white underlings hunt them down
Expain the appeal.

Attached: The_Wire_TV_Series-680717276-mmed.jpg (298x450, 24.79K)

have you tried not being a chud?

>nigger scumbags selling dope to other nigger scumbags
>niggers killing each other over "muh corners" and "muh name"
>niggers living beyond below the poverty line in absolute abject squalor
>incompetent niggers "running" the city are too busy fucking each other over and ripping people off to give a fuck about the horrific situation on their own streets
>jew unintentionally creates one of the most redpilled pieces of media ever
>fuck the bosses
shits comfy as fuck, whats not to like

OP is racist but The Wire is a fucking masterpiece

bubbles best character

The Shield is better

I watched till the half the second season and ot became pain to watch it, i don't know it's just not that good.

the ending was corny as fuck.
there were some corny scenes before that, but the end of the series was next level.

Nooooo, you can't not like shitty faggy nigger trash.

>OP IS SHITTY N' RACIST
>cant help but go into his space
a microcosm

inb4 chess copypasta

>know that Alexander Hamilton wasn't a president
>this is a signal to the audience that the nigger is smart
>other "smart" nigger does think Alexander Hamilton was a president, because he's on money.
>still smart though because basic bitch chess metaphors

The irony of crackers wining and chudding about crack being seld by niggers in ghettoes for other niggers,while they invented the fucking thing . jokes on you ,crack has been spread throw youre rotten cracker blood a long time ago and now you white pigs have the south and midwest scumbag craker tweaker culture , karma is a bitch

I saw one scene that somebody sent me and it was this old black gangbanger trying to teach these young thugged-out gangbangers how to play chess . . .

And I was just like, "Yeah, no."

I dropped it halfway through the first season.

tsk shieeet shut yo cracka ass up

Attached: 1654565063364.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

But he likes like how you hwhite women would rather fuck blacks than you

blacks play chess tho

>>nigger scumbags selling dope to other nigger scumbags
>>niggers killing each other over "muh corners" and "muh name"
>>niggers living beyond below the poverty line in absolute abject squalor
>>incompetent niggers "running" the city are too busy fucking each other over and ripping people off to give a fuck about the horrific situation on their own streets

All of this being realistic and true-to-life doesn't somehow magically make the show good to watch.

You don't "like" The Wire, you just agree with it.

The Shield is better

You would rather guzzle guido cum like the sopranos

This is the most "iconic" scene that wirefags think a very clever 6deep8you metaphor for the drug business.

>muh dock workers
instant trash

Yeah, blacks like Thomas Sowell or Frederick Douglass, not fucking lil' Pookie and Buck Fitty.

>"Ay yo, on the real, steady tip, this sheiiit right here be called a castle, yo. Now let me show you what this lil' muhfuggah can do."

Fuck right off. You might as well have them learning quantum theory.

It shows nigs how they are instead of some romanticized version. It’s almost unreal it’s been made by some liberal jew, something like that would be heavily "editorialized" these days.

>America the show

Literally, unironically, Bunk and Jimmy being the greatest duo on TV history is what keeps me watching.

Attached: tz3up5vbw7h61.jpg (1280x1024, 71.16K)

>It shows nigs how they are instead of some romanticized version
the fuck? pretty much every ghetto negro in the show is shown to be intelligent and le misunderstood

they have chess in prison you know. I was taught how to play in kindergarten. it's not very hard to grasp and its not exactly inaccessible.

Sopranos didn't have black gangbangers literally standing outside on the grass in the sunshine and learning about fucking chess.

Why not just have a show about teaching dogs to play chess, and then have the dogs be drug-dealing dogs. I believe that before I believe black teens with their pants hanging around their knees are going to study chess to learn how to deal drugs on the corner more strategically.

Jesus, the more I fucking think about it, the STUPIDER it fucking sounds.