Why do all wmaf relationships look like this?

Why do all wmaf relationships look like this?

Attached: 1656716368643.webm (576x1024, 671.79K)

white men can't judge the attractiveness of asian women accurately. they're like two alien species.

Its the last stop of settling, just before you decide to swear off women entirely and buy the complete works of plato and aristotle

trannies should be killed

Attached: 1657835501346.gif (430x322, 200.92K)

They keep taking my women

Attached: 1651124265624.webm (540x960, 1.35M)

dude looks like a massive weeb

except you know that's not true my coping ricecel friend

Attached: IMG_1539.jpg (736x913, 154.78K)

No he doesn't

why do asian women hate asian men so much? it's like voluntary ethnic cleansing at this point.

Yes he does. Guaranteed he's in that shape from years of Karate and "Sasuke" competitions

They are both Mexican

>cobra bag
hundred percent he does some meme martial arts

She's living the dream. I deserve a Titan bf.

They don't, the overwhelming majority of Asian women date Asian men and have asian children. Westernized Asians are like 1 million total in the entire world. Statistically irrelevant, tranny tier irrelevance

This is honestly such a waste of good genetics. Hapas sons are a huge waste of flesh.

This. I wish asian girls dated outside their race more because I think they're hot

I suppose. He's still a normie with good social skills and handsome

Asian foid wombs are manlet factories.

lmao

That’s because they have no choice. When given the option Asian women are the only ones who date more outside their race. The only one.

Well yeah if you go by absolute numbers worldwide. But the ones in the US, Canada and Australia/New Zealand (like the webms posted in this thread) all date out like crazy.

he can so much better