Law & Order Cancellation Incoming

Attached: Web capture_19-7-2022_211520_www.insider.com.jpg (341x610, 69.11K)

Part and parcel

fuck out mah hood nigga

HE WAS SHOT 17 AND A HALF TIMES YOU SICK FUCK

ALEC GOT A GUN

Attached: f22.jpg (680x534, 65.51K)

Doesn't this make it more kino?

Look up story on Deadline, several people in comments section somehow find way to blame it on le big bad orange nazi man lol every hecking time

Attached: EA1C3EC7-F91C-4F69-AE2B-651352959984.jpg (1170x1986, 377.66K)

I'm not going to intentionally look up what retarded people say. It's bad enough I come here and have to wade through the massive waves of shit just for some tiny nuggets of gold.

That comment isn't blaming Trump for this, which leads me to believe you're a deranged faggot who wants to derail yet another thread with mutt politics

Hey it wasn’t like I was looking for it I just clicked the article to read about it and found it laughable the first comment is like AAHHH DRUMPF STRIKES AGAIN!!! when it has nothing to die with him they find a way to bring it all back to le blumpf don’t shoot the messenger bro

The article says he was killed by a random assailant. Why would they cancel the show? It's not like the Baldwin situation

the crew is not safe anymore

Has this ever happened before? A cast member shot and killed during filming by a random assailant?

nothing comes to mind

Attached: 443645674654.jpg (1072x1066, 162.89K)

That was an accident, I'm talking about criminal

Blame that liberal faggot DA Jack McCoy for being soft on criminals & refusing to prosecute.

He is too

>long-time mostly democrat shithole
>this is DRUMPFS faul!
These "people" are completely insane.

>was shot and killed as he saved parking spots early Tuesday morning, New York City police said

Imagine dying as a human traffi cone.

It's a hipster neighborhood now days.
There's shitty hotels where you pay 500 a night right around it.

Life is fucking crazy. You can just be minding your own business and randomly some fucking asshole just kills you for no reason.