Now can we all admit Ezra Miller is innocent?

Now can we all admit Ezra Miller is innocent?

Attached: 1626944846777.png (728x805, 379.98K)

fairly confident he's a mentally ill schizo faggot with a drug problem but not the groomer manson tier villain those injuns or twitter are projecting him to be

If he is innocent why has he not spoken out or responded to anything? Only a guilty person would be silent.

Because KKK is after him.

>against Zack Snyder

How is making up a story that WB fell for gamergate trolls "against" Snyder?

>tactics employed by Rolling Stone against Zack Snyder

Attached: 5E4161E1-4D74-473D-817C-47506E44418A.jpg (480x360, 21.89K)

he attacked my cousin in a bar i'll break his neck if he comes back to Iceland

13% of bots are responsible for 50% of violent Synderposts

you missed the drama huh

your cousin was fat and a roastie, who cares about her?

Based Sven

I do

Guilty of being:

Jewish
Sodomite
Groomer
Serial Killer (just give it time)

Yeah nah he gets to ride the holocauster.

why? she challenged and asked miller for a bar tussle and got exactly what she wanted
it's a classic woman moment to go back on your word and pretend to be the victim when it's convenient, 2 years ago she didn't care about the incident but now all of a sudden she's a victim

>you missed the drama huh
A > E?

Attached: 1ADC1975-68AD-4829-A20A-8B220BBE63CC.jpg (720x406, 47.48K)

Attached: 1655572374362.png (739x799, 483.2K)

Yup.

so what does this have to do with them and them?

Who the fuck knows. What's weirder is that everyone knows that @FlashFilmNews and @BatgirlFilmNews are controlled by WBD marketing team.

I just dont like his fucking smug face , dudes mental but I guess if I was passed around and had my anus stretched out by hollywood execs since I was 12 I would be mentally unhinged too

I'm going to make my pronouns thee/thou

did Rolling Stone arrange all that kidnapping shit to sabotage their career, holy shit, and all the videos they were going crazy in was Rolling Stone all along? THIS IS SO FUCKED

Ezra didn't kidnap anyone though, the chick was like 19 years old and went with him willingly

WB wants to destroy the star of their own 200 million dollar movie by making up allegations against him?
That doesn't make any sense. Where's the motive?

The other chick with her children in his farm also said she wasn't kidnapped.

Rolling Stone isn't owned by WB

But RS is saying that all their information came from a WarnerMedia internal report that came out recently.

>Where's the motive?
they are trying to erase them, it’s absolutely insidious

Because she literally wasn't, the guy who submitted the article to Rolling Stone was her violent nigger ex who was beating her
She has custody of the kids
CPS went to Miller's house to check it out and everything looked fine
the videos they cite as evidence of the guns in the house were recorded last year before the mother was even with Miller
that article was essentially a non-story hit piece

its schizo dc fans basically

What the fuck? So who's pushing all this shit?

what did rolling stone do?

Dont think top hard about it just scream at Warner bros

No, Rolling Stone commissioned several other companies to do analytics. I have no doubt WB is salty about ZSJL but I don't think this is their doing.
Did you see the petty shit the reporters are pulling with Fisher right now?

And we have to feel sadness and anger because we got a good movie?

how could a jew be innocent?

WarnerMedia stopped existing in April, which means this report was made in cooperation with the old WB execs that were all fired because of the merger with Discovery, like Toby Emmerich, Ann Sarnoff, and others. RS has also been sitting on this article for quite some time waiting to unleash it at a moment where they'll get maximum clicks.

>good
Felt like it was sneeder huffing his own farts for four hours

so in the end is just jews tricking other jews while goyim do the dirty work, huh?

>lightning looks like a nazi SS symbol
yikes chud opinion discarded

It was still better received than the theatrical cut.

Attached: 1646808663187.png (702x390, 275.22K)

>German Jews can't be Nazis

Attached: 1636981656346.jpg (2314x991, 504.78K)

That's like saying piss is better than shit

how does Amber Heard fit into all this? is this her redemption arc?

you are a fucking imbecile. yes, Ezra did fuck up, no he didn't kidnap anyone. The point here is that Ray and someone else replied to her tweet WITH screenshots of the email exchange where this cunt gave them two hours to reply or she would slander them. And she did. It's clear Rolling Stone, or at least this "journo", has an agenda. I don't give a fuck what you think of capeshit, the point here is that this is shitty journalism.

probably so, but he's still a fucking faggot so he should still be bullied relentlessly.

>you are a fucking imbecile. yes, Ezra did fuck up, no he didn't kidnap anyone.
>proceeds to mispronounce preferred pronouns intentionally
yeah, opinion dis-fucking-carded

A Blue user wrote this.

Considering the other articles RS has been historically behind, it wouldn't surprised me if this is just them joining up with the butthurt old WB guard so they could get some clicks and salt with the article, I have never seen so-called "journalists" act like this

Attached: file.png (662x900, 214.53K)

The same reporter attacked Johnny Depp using the "toxic bots" argument, in the defense of Amber Heard.

Attached: 1632336998867.png (735x763, 544.44K)