It's another scorcher

It's another scorcher

Attached: 1658227834798798.jpg (259x194, 5.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TEy_1dvBFYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are bongs really dying because 40° temperature?

I sure hope so

Attached: 1654968628575.jpg (372x399, 37.82K)

you'll call now.

God I hope so

Given the horrors that England has wrought upon the world, it's only fair that their country should be the first to boil

Cool

youtu.be/TEy_1dvBFYE

aw c'mon. the states wouldn't have horses if not for colonization

About 2 total teratonnes of C02 to remove for reestablishing hope.
The humans remove about 8 megatonnes per year.
And it's only one of many problems.
Eh, (**heavy sigh**)

I SAID CALL NOW

Attached: 1655697544848.jpg (856x667, 69.31K)

Horses are native to North America

no

horses came from spain i think but there are wild ones in NA now

$200 electric bill guys
I got my attic insulated too.
What the fuck.

Yes and its hilarious. They are acting like its biblical level of heat not realizing that half of the world its 40c or more every day in the summer, mostly in shitholes without AC. So Im not sure what their excuse is.
Meanwhile here in America my AC is so cold, I put a hoodie on.

>my AC is so cold, I put a hoodie on

me too. easier to just set it super low and change comfy house close instead of messing around with the temp constantly

clothes*

Its actually more efficient too. I have it set to 70 during the day with the blinds closed. Then at night I drop it to 68 or 67 to sleep nice and cold. My power bill isn't bad actually. Plus I think of my English friends sweating to death at night, with their windows open with no screens with bugs flying in. Fucking shithole country haha

Attached: 1645815613223.jpg (348x355, 85.01K)

>i'm not sure what their excuse is
90% of their buildings are hundreds of years old and were designed with keeping heat in.

if their houses keep heat in then it also keeps cool air in you dumb fucking retard nigger. its called insulation and it doesnt just magically work for cool air and not hot

why did he put off getting the AC installed?

>cool air and hot air have the same dynamics
Do sciencelets really believe this?

How long exactly do you believe a house retains cool air when it's constantly being warmed and warmer air being introduced, brainlet? Retain doesn't mean keep for fucking ever.

Attached: 1654727114813.png (900x676, 409.73K)

>designed with keeping heat in
keep seeing this shit repeated over and over. Do you know how insulation works moron? Its good at keeping heat in, then its good at keeping heat out.

>leave a cooler in boiling water for 3 days
>what... why did the ice meeeeeeelt?

Attached: 1608590568483.jpg (744x615, 62.97K)

truly based user. keep it up

Even if they had AC they wouldn't be able to dial in the thermostat properly using just whole numbers because their temperature scale is designed to fit the needs of a water molecule instead of a human person. Poor stupid bastards

Yes but it cools down at night. Your shitty analogy refers to the lack of AC not the building material.

Its SO fucking hot. holy shit

Celcius is fucking dumb. a 10 degree drop in C is like 23 degrees in F. Fahrenheit is so much better for air.

the truth is the whole concept of heat vs cold is subjective and not fully understood by science

sure thing burger

Attached: 1570368153476.jpg (1080x579, 118.74K)

>Yesterday you said you’d call sears!

Why the fuck can’t she just call? Holy shit you’ve been married for 3 years, you always do this Rene. Fuck, you know I’m forgetful and yet you keep assigning me all the bureaucratic work

Fahrenheit is far more practical for the weather. Just as feet and inches is more practical for measuring people than meters or (even worse) cm

Good luck Britbros