IT DROPPED

IT DROPPED IT DROPPED!
>youtube.com/watch?v=xtXtM7cR9dQ

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 149.88K)

>right wing nazi likes pro-military government propaganda
colour me surprised

>right wing nazi

Attached: 1656962903961.png (427x400, 19.31K)

when will these remnants of the "culture war" die out
this shit is so fucking gay
>IM LE BASED KEKSERVATIVE MOVIE REVIEWER AND I HATE WOKE MEDIA
>WE NEED TO GO BACK TO THE 80S THE BEST TIME FOR FILMS LIKE MY FAVOURITE PREDATOR
or whatever the fuck this retard likes

Attached: 1658216791484024.jpg (425x700, 45.12K)

he's not a nazi whatsoever

Drinker don’t miss

>trannies already seething

Attached: 3F881F01-744C-4AC6-BD6D-7F8BDABD02A6.jpg (600x600, 34.13K)

Everyone on this board (with the exception of tranny's) are subbed to this guy whether they admit it or not

Attached: cat.jpg (881x960, 87.13K)

his videos are too short, much prefer mauler although he takes too long to release videos that aint efap. cinema sins it is. i also dont like scottish people, they sound too angry all the time.

im not

stop shilling your shit channel faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-170238_YouTube.jpg (1040x1648, 559.72K)

can you fucking assholes stop posting this shitty yt channel for fuck's sake

Why do you post stuff like this when you literally have no clue what you're talking about? This guy frequently makes videos about shows or movies he liked that are usually hated by the conservatives on Any Forums. Like Arcane, Stranger Things and Everything all at Once.

Have sex incel

>not The Boys
who cares

It makes chuds like you mad so I won’t

do people here unironically watch this guy?

This. Guy's a leftist. They're literally seething over one of their own

Touch grass

My dad watches him. He seems ok. RLM is better and funnier.

Attached: 1657636036612.jpg (720x1280, 119.94K)

You sound upset

>RLM is better and funnier.
Kek not anymore.

>Good evening my wonderful heterosexuals, how are you doing on this fine day being straight? I'm totally not hiding!

Attached: beard.png (1228x568, 1.39M)

hating hollybullshit makes you a nazi? k'mon

Correct
It’s annoying though since from his other streams Drinker is clearly intelligent and creative but his videos are so short that he never uses any of that, he’s too busy describing the plot
He totally whiffed on Bly Manor as well
Still subbed tho

>They're literally seething over one of their own
Typical for twitter troons. The fate every tranny community is to split up, these fags are too cancerous even for each other. That's how I know that every thread about this drinker faggot is just trannies spreading their twitter dramas on 4chud.

Why do you think he's a closeted homo?

Critical Drinker is ok but his jokes are really formulaic like when he critiques a woke crap and he says THE MESSAGE in a loud voice and stuff like that. I agree with him but his jokes are old and he is just grifting off the lowbrow culture war nonsense.
RLM are funnier and more creative and they do better reviews of movies that aren't just about politics.

Attached: 1650483086276.jpg (960x500, 131.83K)

all hail the longman

He sets off far to many alarms. No straight man has their hair / beard that well groomed.

You will never be a real woman.