APOLOGISE

>When they met with Harvey Weinstein at Miramax, he said, "I only have one really big note on the script. About page 60, the two leads, both straight men, have a sex scene. What the hell is that?" Damon and Affleck explained that they put that scene specifically in the script to show them who actually read the script and who didn't. As Weinstein was the only person who brought it up, Miramax was the studio chosen to produce the film.

Attached: 640px-Harvey_Weinstein_2010_Time_100_Shankbone.jpg (640x867, 151.43K)

Harvey was the protector of heterosexuality

He's actually was good at his job and was a good producer. He provided vision for quality product. He was also a depraved sex addict kike.

take it to /r/til

I like Jews
They make good movies

BASED BIG BAD HARV

ahh jeez, HARV's on base

The entire Fappening was the contents of Harv's cell phone... all pics those dirty bitches sent him willfully to earn his favor.

Sorry Harvey, but that was kinda a jerk move and you did sorta rape a couple of broads. I do not think you should be in prison though.

The two are linked. If you want to get away with doing whatever the fuck you want, it really helps to be needed/good at what you're doing

they make all movies.

as bad as this guy was, as far as jews go, he was the lesser evil

he also butchered a lot of movies

Big Harv is why we have LOTR.

list them

That's why he had to go.

>look up all the movies he produced
>lots of kino
NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T EXCHANGE SEX FOR ROLES THAT'S HECKIN RAPE

shaolin soccer

>jidf still shilling this ugly freak
Yuck

crap movie, nothing could of saved it

To this day I still don't know what Hurricane Harvey did. So women got harvested in exchange for movie roles? Is that it? Isn't that fair?

He literally did nothing wrong, which is what I keep having to explain when I leave him off my list of top 5 most influential rapists of the last 50 years. He didn't rape anyone.

post list

>Damon and Affleck explained that they put that scene specifically in the script to show them who actually read the script and who didn't
Haha sure thing guys. You weren't really planning on having gay sex on screen haha good one

1. Bill Clinton
2. Jeffrey Epstein
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Bill Cosby
5. Sniffy

Shaolin Soccer was great, what did he do to it?

rape it, obviously