Season 4 of Twin Peaks is happening. I cannot divulge too much information as it will reveal who I am...

Season 4 of Twin Peaks is happening. I cannot divulge too much information as it will reveal who I am, but please bare with me.

The production is a lot smaller than any other season of Twin Peaks. It's more of an epilogue than anything. It consists of six episodes, approximately one hour each.

The only returning actors are Kale and Sheryl Lee.

The plot is Lynch through and through, so my order of events are likely wrong.

It focuses on Judy mainly, and the white & black lodge. The overarching narrative that is more directed towards "the audience" is the identity of The Dreamer.

It does not take place in Twin Peaks, rather North Bend - the real place.

The black lodge and white lodge are entirely empty.

That's all I can say for now until it is announced. (Early 2023, releasing Fall 2023 I believe)

Attached: cooperpoint.jpg (800x519, 73.55K)

>kale
fucking moron, ok. nice larp

>he doesn't know

will there be any ass and titties?

illegitimate and homosexual

No.

I know Lynch very well.

It's not happening.

This sounds worse than no Twin Peaks at all.

It is handled far more graciously than I have stated.

So it's supposed to be super top secret but you're here divulging information on Any Forums?

Tell Lynch to do another cooking short. I still make his quinoa recipe to this day

Honestly I like the last season. But the guy is overrated. His CG looks awful, and he just shits out a bunch of mystery boxes with no answers. It's not clever. It's just hack-writing. Sad he's gained such a cult. You know what would be really funny? If he made 8000 episodes of the weather report. What a genius.

It barely scratches the surface.

everything was answered though, except for obvious what happens after the lights in the house turned off

>and he just shits out a bunch of mystery boxes with no answers
They obviously have answers, even if they're not what you want the answers to be. The thing is, Lynch is an actual artist who considers the audience's interpretation an important piece of his work, so he won't spell everything out for fear of discouraging engagement with his films. It's a lot different from someone like Abrams who employs mysteries with the attitude of it being "tomorrow JJ's" problem.

This is 100% correct.

this wont happen. I dont want it to happen. The Return and /tpg/ was way too kino to ever surpass. It fucking wrapped up everything.

Attached: 124214214214.png (640x443, 348.32K)

Round 2, coming right up

Attached: cooper2.png (1216x1049, 620.31K)

cheap LARP

as much as i would love returning to this world, kyle has no gaps in his filming schedule until well into later 2023/early 2024. not happening on your timeline. but lynch has said he wants to continue carrie page's story, we will see that committed to film before it's all said and done. i'd think more '24-'25.

Lynch won't be alive in 24-25

>The black lodge and white lodge are entirely empty.
what mean