Solar Opposites

Why do I never see threads about this show?
It's way better than I thought it would be.
It's easily better than Rick and Morty and hasn't had a slump in it's third season like Rick and Morty had, if anything it's gotten stronger.
So why does no one talk about it?
Is the stock of R&M so low due to popular opinion being it's cringe to like it now that it brings down shows simply made by the same creators?

Attached: so_301_030318-1280.jpg (940x525, 332.68K)

Leave and never return

Why?
What's your problem with it? It wasn't nearly as reddit as I thought it was going to be.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUUUB

people had enough of roilands stuttery style
the "silly concept treated seriously" (i.e. the wall plot) is played out

I agree with you. There were points this season where I laughed out loud which rarely happens. It is much funnier than Rick and Morty at this point. I’m glad Justin didn’t hire shit writers like Harmon did.

I can't blame Roiland for making another shitty show so he can have Christina Hendricks also be in it and continue to be near those titties

I like it.

>Why do I never see threads about this show?
Because it's absolute garbage.

I liked the wall plot this season but I agree they should've ended it and just switched to fully committing to the Silver Cops as the new serial C-plot

I watched maybe 4 episodes and it never seemed to break out of that 'new show still trying to find it's groove' feeling.

People don't like it because they expect Rick and Morty after reading these retarded posts

>le ebic gory Natzee killing montage
Yeah it's just as reddit as R&M

It's cut-price disney+ rick and morty, and rick and morty isn't even that good so hard to care that much

I like it and think it's better than R&M. Any Forums is filled with no fun allowed fags that have chips on their shoulders about anything related to Rick and Morty. You'd have better luck on Any Forums.

oh, yeah. I forgot. plus X´s instead of swastikas making it even gayer than r&m

We've gone from family guy humor where they reference something and do a bit with it to just referencing a thing and having that be the entire joke

i watched and enjoyed season 1, but havent seen 2 or 3. Worth picking back up? How big of a plot is the wall?

The green alien is a huge fag who gets fucked by men constantly and the blue one is also gay but the kids are both heterosexual for some reason

from kimcartoon comment section
>For the Wall. Ep 1, 2, 4, 7,8, 9 and 10
>Thank you for the Honest Work! I only care about The Wall segments

>THE WALL HAS RETURNED!!!
>Someone just give us all "The Wall" episodes.
>alright we all know why we're here, right
>the wall

>You literally have to watch every episode except 3 and 11 since the writers decided to be a bunch of douchebags and sprinkle the wall episodes in tiny segments each episode until you reach episode 10 but still it's not really wall focused.

They're aliens.
None of them are male or female so they can't be gay.