Do you want to live forever?

>Do you want to live forever?

Attached: tumblr_1f5d1bf0f1e7a5a8a30120f5583e92b3_cadddd59_640.jpg (640x891, 115.25K)

no I would like to die in about 15 years from now I think

I'd like to live indefinitely until a moment of my own choosing so I guess my answer is no, technically?

Yes, death scares the everloving crap out of me and if I was offered the opportunity I'd take it no matter the cost.

No I’d like to die very soon but I’m too much of a pussy to kill myself

Yes, but some other immortal could try to kill me, and if I ever got bored, I could have them call it quits for me.

Attached: 45a5b5d5-d077-4641-bfcb-6903f27e6f2a.jpg (550x289, 41.97K)

>Highlander
First thing I thought of too

not with that face

immorality would make the notion that at some point you would end up trapped in a crevice somewhere unable to move enough to even breathe or ever escape an absolute... the concept of "forever" is completely more horrific than death.

This. Suicide is the hardest thing I know.

There's no such thing as death

it is as easy as falling off a log. Take a log up to the roof of a building.

>"for in the period of life, short as it is, no man, either of these here or of others, is made by nature so happy, that there will not come to him many times, and not once only, the desire to be dead rather than to live; for misfortunes falling upon us and diseases disturbing our happiness make the time of life, though short indeed, seem long: thus, since life is full of trouble, death has become the most acceptable refuge for man; and God, having given him to taste of the sweetness of life, is discovered in this matter to be full of jealousy."

I suspect that "life" as we experience it is a training program that you must survive to the end to be worthy of being born to a higher dimension. Take yourself out or be otherwise a failure, you get wiped and sent through again.

I only wanna live asking as my wife

Attached: 165808004445485.gif (370x335, 1.42M)

None of the pajeets answering ever watched Conan.

But after a few eons you could gradually chip away at the rock or wait until it wears down. It might be boring but time is on your side.

>rock instead subducts under the mantle
>now you’re literally in hell of great temperature, depth, and pressure

It's a shame she wasn't in more movies.
and damn shame based subotai got replaced in the 2nd movie with that unfunny fag

Attached: S._Bergman_A._Schwarzenegger.jpg (530x640, 94.34K)

Yes

imagine being trapped at the bottom of the sea, constantly drowning and reviving

If you truly have forever, it is worse than that. At some point a crab will come by and sing island nigger songs to you for a few billion eons.

there will sadly never be a movie that is as epic and beautifull as conan the barbarian was.

Attached: conan the barbarian.jpg (483x720, 45.13K)

God she was so hot in Red Sonja.