Neytiri is

Neytiri is...

Attached: Neytiri_2480.jpg (1920x1080, 230.62K)

smelly

offensive and incorrect

An ugly tranny.

She doesn't have a pussy I'm pretty sure. The males don't have cocks either I think. Would she still suck my human cock off with her giant mouth ?

nippleless apparently

cat

not cat

>She doesn't have a pussy
yes she has.
>The males don't have cocks either
yes they do.
>Would she still suck my human cock off with her giant mouth ?
no.

giant blue footjob from Neytiri or Siggy's Avatar before she died

COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU IN 150 DAYS

whoops

Attached: sedxaw3l4vx51.jpg (1080x720, 907.26K)

hopefully her nipples will higher resolution in Avatar 2, I can't fap to this low res nipple

I dont know if im allowed to link stuff from reddit bust just search up on r/avatar "Top 15 Neytiri Nip Slips" its all there. I just don't want to be banned

Niiice. Too bad they gave her a thong under that loin cloth.

the true way to have a na'vi girl fall for your is to have near-death experiences with her since this triggers her breeding instinct something fierce*

*note: you have to be at least 10ft tall, ripped, have a straight jaw and look good before attempting this strategy

Attached: excitiri2.webm (1280x720, 602.43K)

How many days until Avatar 2?

150 (big milestone day)

Yippee

What if when Neytiri came to rescue his human body, when the trailer was damaged and leaking air, she found out he was a 300lb, disgusting, awkward neckbeard and only larping as a tall blue chad

she wouldn't have fallen for him in the first place since it would have been too obvious he was larping if he wasn't a natural chad (paralyzed legs nonwithstanding)

Attached: Neytiri_7077.jpg (1920x1080, 244.47K)