Has Spenny killed himself yet?

Attached: knens.jpg (1075x550, 59.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pink/status/1540830096294019072?s=20&t=koNzNBc-HmNFwT11lB4XYg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They tour Canada to milk their dated fame. I wish spenny would kill Kenny tho

>spenny is almost 60 years old

SPENNY GOT ROLLED ON TWITTER BY FUCKING SARAH SILVERMAN AND PINK LMAOOO Pink's fanbase started harassing him and she had to go out and say "hey stop harassing this man"

twitter.com/Pink/status/1540830096294019072?s=20&t=koNzNBc-HmNFwT11lB4XYg

But in all seriousness:
>wolfish is dead allegedly
>that midget from the first one to laugh ep is dead
>kenny was forced to delete the series on his channel, only to slowly reupload it in 4k
>they still tour
>the cbc pilot for the reboot failed
>some dude is making a video game of KvS and it reached its goal
>spenny got humiliated on twitter by Sarah Silverman and P!NK
>Kenny's dog passed away
>Kenny got banned on instagram only to return on a new account months later
>breakthrough entertainment re-upped the entire series but they're incredibly tamed down and are different edits than the ones Kenny uploaded/the ones most are familiar with
that's really it

Attached: spenny1.jpg (249x202, 12.25K)

>4k

its whatever res the original uploads were digitally upscaled to 4k and it looks no better than 720p

i love how kennys instagram was still nothing but shitting on spenny everyday. he's really committed

Kenny needs to get a life tbqh

>SPENNY GOT ROLLED ON TWITTER BY FUCKING SARAH SILVERMAN AND PINK LMAOOO Pink's fanbase started harassing him and she had to go out and say "hey stop harassing this man"
KEK

I met some jewish chick with a tiny head in Toronto and she claimed to have dated Spenny and dumped him because he wouldn't stop asking if he could pee on her.

i think he is comfortably retired while spenny has to grind out a living doing KvS meet and greets

He did pretty well after KvS. Had his own show. Used the money to start (according to him) one of the hottest nightclubs in toronto, after that a restaurant and I'm pretty sure he has his own bar now.

>some dude is making a video game of KvS and it reached its goal
It looks like shit

Attached: file.png (695x460, 121.26K)

Who are these people?

when will they admit the show was 90% fake?

>ITS FAKE YOU GUYS
>watches bloopers and outtakes from every season uploaded to their main channel
>show isnt “whose line is it anyway”, yes they plan things
>ohhhh im the goose

>Spenny defends Trudeau on Twitter
Holy shit

huh?

if you EVER see an actor on canadian tv, be assured they are heavily vetted, brainwashed libtard puppets. canadian film/tv industry is pozzed 110%

Attached: 1643417993250.jpg (1428x996, 361.61K)

kek

youre the goose

okay. i'm "the goose." doesn't change the fact that the show is almost entirely fake