When did it happen to you?

When did it happen to you?

Attached: Ef9v_oLXgAMQnGA.jpg (640x480, 36.89K)

I turned 18 a month ago.

smartphones

When traps went from mentally ill socially inept men afraid of outside to some sortve minority group woke liberals could throw themselves in front of buses for.

never, im always right and everyone else is always wrong
what the masses and the critics say does not matter
if i dont like it then its shit
simple as

snapchat

Flappy duck

Realizing can't keep up with teenage talk anymore because they're so retarded

2012, you could feel the timelines change

sneed

About 2-3 years ago.

t. 21 years old

maya predicted all this

Attached: maya.jpg (601x882, 77.95K)

When the zoomers started calling rock bands "guitar bands"

When teens started dressing like 90's cartoons (and some of the girls like actual prostitutes), getting perms to look like broccoli and some even mullets. All I could think was "hold on, didn't we agree all this shit was lame and promised not to do it ever again?".

>Bee cunny
UOOOOOHH!!

2001 when reality TV shows took off

Michael Richards at the laugh factory was the turning point of leftist culture sinking its claws in.

Adam Sessler complaining about killing harpies in God of War was probably when it really settled in that the future was going to suck and I didn't understand anyone anymore.

With all those "challenges" on social media a few years back.
But it's kinda freeing and reliving not having to keep up with things anymore.

Probably around 30. You learn too much about the responsibilities of adulthood and the consequences of childish behavior to play along with 'cool kids'. But I still keep up with memes, damnit!

brocolli hair and tiktok humor for me. don't think the girls changed much, although now it's empowering to dress like a prostitute.

>mentally ill socially inept men

Dont put yourself down user

Covid lockdowns fucked up my social life and I lost all contact with normie culture. So 24. Having no idea what TikTok was long after it became popular among young people was when I realized I wasn't "in" on mainstream developments anymore.

I turn 35 today, happened to me a few years ago when all the TikTok shit started showing up on /gif/. I don't fucking get it.

Saw two mullets last night. Very strange.

Nah they have, social media has globalized the sexual marketplace so female hypergamy and unrealistic standards are off the charts compared to 10 years ago.

what's not to get

Attached: output.webm (640x1138, 1.97M)

When I turned 28. I realized the average teen and twentysomething was painfully stupid

Fuck off posting this shit

about 8 years ago
t.26

I'm 21. It hasn't happened to me, and it never will. I'm with it.