Is there something wrong with their content lately?

I know it was always gay and Jewish, but is it in a CNN type death spiral?
>Did they hit a bad streak and face too much competition?

Attached: 44FA3533-5E00-449F-AB1B-FACDB9D0181D.jpg (1125x1456, 411.85K)

what the fuck is that greentext? how much of a newfaggot can you be in 2022 to not understand how greentexting works?

go easy on pajeet, netflix just hired him

Honestly I hope they don't gut their international content, that's all I watch

no its because of trump's dangerous january 6th tax hike by putin

The chuds are furious about this but it's so true

1. they have competition from hbomax, amazon, apple, parmount plus, hulu, peacock, disney, etc

2. they are going to be adding commercials

3. their content is ideological ass

I don't know anyone who watches shitflix. If I didn't go to Any Forums and see shitflix shows being shilled 24/7 I wouldn't even know that this shit exists.
Who the fuck watches this shit other than mentally ill Any Forums posters who hate themselves?

I got some email saying that by August 22nd you will no longer be able to watch netflix in different houses. Luckily Better Call Saul ends before that. FUCK YOU KIKES

Not the same phenomenon.
CNN went into Chicken Little inflation banking on greater and greater threats to keep viewers glued. Netflix has always been pouring money into new content banking on the next hit series to rebound them. They want to move to a sustainable model where viewers continue subscribing for exclusive long-running series, but can't admit their pool of original content is generated by a shallow method. Long-term solutions would require a hit to their subscriber numbers/stock that they simply cannot afford right now. If they don't turn out another hit soon, they'll be forced to produce content that appeals to investors over content that appeals to subscribers and that could send them into a real death spiral.

tl;dr: Ask again 2023 Q1

Attached: 1486058535783.png (777x555, 104.62K)

>imagine being a paycuck for [streaming service™] when all their contents are available for free

Someone has to give money to the people who want you brainwashed, dead and replaced
Where else will netlix CEOs get the money they need to lobby for more Somali immigrants and free sex changes to toddlers

>Long term fixes

There is no fix for going from owning 100% of the market share to 20%. It's over.

certainly not a result of all the black and trannyshit, no way

>competition
>frontlining netflix originals
>no ad revenue

their shows are bad, simple as

I recommend getting a Roku device if you don't have one. Plenty of content on their apps and a shitload of it is free.

They thought that because everyone said 'Netflix and chill' they were a literally too big to fail so pumped out drivel after drivel while ignoring most of the market, pandering strictly to non white Liberal woman.

Honestly, if I taught business, I would teach netflix as a cautionary tale of hubris and stupidity

one dead jew for every anti-white piece of media

They’re the most expensive streaming service now and they have the worst library of movies. Plus they’re doing things to make people leave like disabling account sharing.

harsh, but fair.