Netflix Narnia

>Netflix's purchase of the rights to the series in 2018 for their own Chronicles of Narnia reboot is the first time that any single company has held the rights to all of the books at once. Netflix won't have any restrictions on how they choose to adapt The Chronicles of Narnia.
>2018
WHERE IS IT?

Attached: chronicles-of-narnia-netflix.jpg (900x506, 79.32K)

>N
heh

Netflix

>kikeflix adapting a fundamentally Christian book
better it never had any adaptation at all.

Its going to be a black lion with gold chains isn't it?

>Netflix won't have any restrictions on how they choose to adapt The Chronicles of Narnia.
I don't care about anything else but please cast a cute brown girl as my Tarkheena, Aravis.

Attached: 34565467.jpg (1280x1820, 648.82K)

can't wait for the mutt group of english children in the 1940s

Carefully crafting it.

Attached: 1658206325678622s.jpg (245x250, 6.91K)

probably waiting for someone who could stop their kikery to die, just like amazon waited for Christopher Tolkien to die before making Da Rangz of Niggerz

They kiked up every single thing I loved. Theres literally nothing left for them to kike up.

Attached: 1590550760595.gif (480x360, 397.89K)

>netflix
They're going to shit all over everything cs lewis believed in arent they?

Does Netflix have the balls?

Attached: rape.jpg (800x532, 139.49K)

how many blackerinos
tell me

i have a feeling they will do this right
their comapny is rapidly losing money

Feels great

Attached: all your favorite franchises go down in flames..jpg (268x316, 9.96K)

ok guys, lets place bets, how many characters will be blackwashed and who are they going to be?
My first bet is Aslan is now going to be a black panther

This. Netflix is careful with Narnia, they know it s their chance at family friendly star wars lotr harry potter audience and with ST ending they need a new flagship franchise.

>modern media
>not doubling down when they're in the gutter
kek

>"Aye, lad," said Tirian. "No Narnian dwarf smithied that. 'Tis mail of Calormen, outlandish gear. I have ever kept a few suits of it in readiness, for I never knew when I or my friends might have reason to walk unseen in the Tisroc's land. And look on this stone bottle. In this there is a juice which, when we have rubbed it on our hands and faces, will make us brown as Calormenes."
>"Oh hurrah!" said Jill. "Disguises! I love disguises."
>Tirian showed them how to pour out a little of the juice into the palms of their hands and then rub it well over their faces and necks, right down to the shoulders, and then on their hands, right up to the elbows. He did the same himself.
>"After this has hardened on us," he said, "we may wash in water and it will not change. Nothing but oil and ashes will make us white Narnians again.
PoCbros...

lmao

nah bro it's gonna suck
all the heavy christian imagery will be thrown out of the window
calormen people will be given more roles and featured in a more positive light
may even have a scene of stronk womxn calling aslan out for bullshit

You say that, but then they did deep and remind you of some long-forgotten greatness, and then kike it up.

Attached: Eo2ZbH8UYAMW3dz.jpg (1456x1128, 103.97K)

They probably just bought the rights so no one else can make Narnia films. They have very Christian messages, so Netflix is just trying to keep them off the market

Dear Netflix: STOP BUYING IP AND DO ORIGINAL SHIT.

Attached: 1611445217218m.jpg (1024x794, 64.77K)

i don't think they have got their hands on harlan ellison's work though

What work

that's the worst you got? there's a fight between dwarfs and calormen people where they get called "darkies"

Nignia

>dwarfs and calormen people where they get called "darkies"
That doesn't establish Narnians a white. Just Calormens as darkies.

Good. The same christcuck gneeration that made narina are the people who ruined out the west.

>make them multiracial orphans who's parents have died during the war
>have them all go over backstories on the train while going to their new benefactor residence with the wardrobe
>show works exactly the same because race doesnt really matter
ill watch it sounds pretty good and C.S. Lewis isnt a chud like u faggots

Congrats you will get a raise

what was his rape policy?

>gets PATROLLED for being too much of a thot
holy based lewis deserves a medal

Attached: 6652c0828d4819a113562a96fb3c2dd6--narnia-prince-caspian-anna-popplewell.jpg (500x375, 35.99K)

We were just dry humping. It wasn't even that mad. We ended up getting married and living happily ever after. brb gonna kill myself

>they will do this right
>WE WUZ FAWNS N SHIEEET

Attached: SHIEEEEEET.png (530x564, 86.28K)

What?
Explain pleas user