Untitled

Attached: the-pianist.jpg (993x538, 244.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPaB2qSVlcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"WHY THE FUCKING COAT?"
Funniest scene in a holocaust movie ever.

>tfw they take back their shekels

>"There is no one"
>"There is no one"
>"I want to sell, but... there is no one... muh shekel"

It's horrible what they did to my people
and everyone laughs at it
you people are sick

never saw the movie but i watched this video and my retarded mind could only think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=NPaB2qSVlcI

>mfw I found out the holocaust actually happened

Attached: 1592118604962.png (221x228, 10.82K)

>NOOOOO MY PIANO AHHHHH
>HAS ANYONE SEEN MY HECKIN' PIANO, AHHH I HOPE ITS OK!!!!

What's funny about Holocaust denial is that they are correct that 6million did not die in the chambers. The numbers also include every single Jew that died in the ghettos between 1939 and 1945. This means that millions died indirectly or due to other collaborator Jewish ghetto police.

Many of those in the ghettos died "with Shoah" rather than directly because of the Shoah. I like how this film captures that reality, that the Holocaust was not just gas chambers, but very wide with very few "good guys" so to speak even within the Jews themselves.

>tfw new game zone, no fast travel activated and your inventory is full

This cunt deserved the oven

how many jews died from famine and disease because the allies bombed railways, factories and farms?

>IT WAS DUH ALLIES

so zero?

they deserved so much worse you got no idea

why did Germany charge that one SS officer for killing inmates and treating them poorly if the whole plan was to kill them?

Enough for jews to wish vengeance on all white people instead of just the germans

You ever met a German?
they're autistic

So is everyone, if you think about it

>mfw chuds break my piano

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our institutions and media. Check out the radio show.

>jewhoneypot.com
Shalom

The holocaust is funny and I'm tired of pretending it's not. Plus it didn’t actually happen so there is nothing morally or ethically wrong about it.

why?

Who? Got a name or a source chud?

I love Schindler's List (because I'm not a deranged Any Forumsack manbaby), but this one had something missing. I can't prove it but I'm confident it tries to piggyback o SL's success.

Attached: file.png (380x213, 82.88K)