/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Previous:

Attached: ZafiroA%3Fejo.gif (480x270, 3.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

allbad.cards/game/listening-kangaroo-8586/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*time skips over the central premise of the show*
BRAVO

kim anus

How can people eat up all this pointless Gus shit and say it's good with a straight face?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

WHO IS DONNA LAUDIO?

Attached: 1654051269648.png (612x417, 477.57K)

Saulbros come play cards against humanity :)

allbad.cards/game/listening-kangaroo-8586/

>601 "Wine and roses" / WAR - Jimmy and Kim wage war on Howard, cartel wages war on Nacho and Lalo wages war on Gus
>609 "Fun and games" / FAG - Gus's homosexuality is further confirmed
title game remains on point

I think the transition of Jimmy eating Cherry pie to Gus' red prolapsed asshole was a bit unnecessary

>Gus's homosexuality is further confirmed
what?

don't click, virus

Attached: hhm.jpg (1920x1080, 191.41K)

>that 5 minute scene of Gustavo giving his Pollo to the waiter guy

What the fuck vince, bit on the nose?

Onions? Who's Onions?

Attached: Save-Walter-White-Screen-shot.png (701x611, 115.1K)

did you miss the restaurant scene? gus seemed to be emotionally in tune with the waiter.

Why did they had to make Gus a faggot? I just thought he had a intimate yet platonic relationship with Max, but faggots think everything is a gay romance and the writers have once again affirmed this for them.

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

Attached: 1649690669398.jpg (1698x954, 268.33K)

any of you cocksucking Gilligan sycophants have a justification for why Gus needed to be in BCS at all? They’ve wasted so much time on that poultry poofter. Vavo Brince you money-grubbing maggot

PAY ATTENTION FAGGOTS

THIS IS WHAT IS KNOWN AS 'KINO'

Attached: better.call.saul.s06e09.2160p.web.h265-ggez.mkv_snapshot_14.15.581.jpg (3840x2160, 705.46K)

all will be revealed through flashbacks ;^)