For me, its gotta be Pauly D

For me, its gotta be Pauly D.

Attached: pauly-d-gelled-hair-rex-embed.jpg (620x930, 109.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y0Gpt12psAA
youtube.com/watch?v=B_vdSkdTAsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when Cameron Diaz put cum in her hair and everyone thought it was ridiculous and funny?

Cabs are Here! ™

WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ? WHATS THE WORD ?

We talking people we want to see flensed?

what would he say now?
>OOBAHS ARE HERE

*Cammy D

Probably
>MY UGLY BLACK GF IS HERE

T-SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT TIIIIME

worth a rewatch?

First 4 of original are good. The family reunion is shit.

Whats so shit about it?

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: snooki-punched.gif (498x498, 3.47M)

BEAT THAT BEAT UP
youtu.be/y0Gpt12psAA

Its a boring and soulless cash grab that has zero appeal of the original because they're not 20 something alcoholics embarrassing themselves on TV anymore. Zero authenticity just them doing boring pre-planned activities to fill ad space.

He's a really great and nice guy IRL, probably the most intelligent person in all of Nju Djoarsi

I never got to watch it. Did they change a lot?

How could one couple fight so much? What the fuck were the fights even about?

youtube.com/watch?v=B_vdSkdTAsI

ronny keep getting beat up by his girlfriend and keep lying about it and its hilarious

Attached: 4d4c4c8965d183d5dae9dbdefed80dc3.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Mike and Pauly where based.

Childhood is idolizing Vinny and thinking Mike is a douche
Adulthood is realising Mike made the show what it is, came up with the best one liners and memorable moments. Vinny is just a bitch

Jersey Shore was such fucking kino back in the 2000s along with UK Big Brother. It was such a better time

I never watched Jersey Shore but Beavis and Butt-head commenting it was kino of the highest order.

I started it... Most of them have partners and kids now so it's kinda boring

This. Mike made the show. They just had to have a villain, and he was it. Vinny is that guy who constantly wants others girls and will act shy until he gets his chance. Lamer

Mike was on Celebrity Big Brother here in UK and was a rlly chill, nice dude