I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

Attached: soiwars.jpg (457x358, 14.85K)

He literally got backstabbed, bruv. You mental?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't just kill me and steal my ship NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: aodaoihgsd.png (260x265, 71.48K)

How many times did that guy get cloned twice or once? Ignore the evil ending other clone.

>Has a better story than anything live action since the OT
How did they do it?

Once, all the other clones were unstable.

I love star wars

Attached: 1656017859145.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

It's not a better story, you just think it is because it's a fucking videogame so your expectations for story quality are a lot lower.

He got penetrated from behind, like a true star wars fan

Kino

>Star Wars is now capeshit
Sad.
>Captcha: SADM0X

It's nice and simple. Follows a basic formula for the protag to go from villain to hero. It also doesn't have that pathetic manchild audience behind it praising it as the greatest thing ever made. It's just a fun story with good gameplay.

>It also doesn't have that pathetic manchild audience behind it praising it as the greatest thing ever made.
What are you talking about? It absolutely does have that. Manchildren praise that game like some kind of masterpiece.

writers actually cared, amazing what you can accomplish when you give a shit about your work

You are forgetting the fact that it's a videogame. If it were a movie or a show or made by Disney you would be calling it capeshit.

No we don't, fans have never said that but detractors do say it's shit and get hung up on "muh pulling star destroyer."

LOOKS LIKE HE'S GET ASS STABBED BROTHER, BY THE HOSS
GOBLESS

>if it was shit you would be calling it shit!

This dude could definitely solo Rey and Kylo

Wow that show is even more shit than I realised. Never watching.

Fun fact he was almost in Rebels

Why is this actor still hanging onto the franchise like a parasite? His cringe over acting ruins every scene he's a part of. He made maul some fucking retarded autist.

Sam is based fuck off he elevated Maul

No one went “oh wow this is gay as fuck let’s just have them sword fight”

>Lets the sith lord who has killed countless people and will continue to stack bodies go because uhhh he just does okay???
They really couldnt come up with an excuse for them to end the duel before either of them have a chance to kill eachother?

>NOOO OBI WAN PLEASE STOP I CANT USE MY HECKING FORCE POWER BECAUSE I USED UP ALL MY POWER PLAYING THE LABO LAST NIGHT AHHHHHH

Attached: 1252159853035.png (413x333, 172.57K)