When did you drop the MCU?

Attached: 1653340334751.jpg (739x415, 48.85K)

when i got a job

doctor strange 2 first five minutes

I'll let you figure out that by yourself why I did that.

after Disney acquired Marvel

After endgame, watching it a 2nd time was tiresome, how the fuck do my friends and cousins still enjoy it?

After endgame. Thanos defeated, roll credits. Anything after is just like that extra couple of wanks you take after you cum to see if there’s anything left in the tank. Not really going anywhere, but worth a shot before you have to get up and go to work.

Endgame

Don't call something the end if its not the end.

this

Iron Man 2

End game. Was a pretty solid conclusion that tied up everything. What they thinking with Thor 4 not being an adventure with him and the guardians of the galaxy

after the first Iron Man movie and The Incredible Hulk

During the Doctor Strange intro.
They used to have flashing panels from the comics come and go, but with this movie they replaced them with shitty 3D renders of MCU moments.
It felt like a real dick move.

I guess he would be too op and there would be no need for the guardians.

>filtered by Raimikino

Last week after Thor, until the next movie comes out.

>after the first Iron Man

Yeah, the peaked at the beginning. Tony announcing "I'm Iron Man." was the only time that this franchise had a genuinely inspired idea. And it wasn't clever when he said it a second time in Endgame.

like after Logan (2017) that really was the last best DC/Marvel Comic Book movie it just got unbelievably autistic after then

Endgame. I ended up watching no way home and black widow but only because I got dragged there by friends, I didn't care.

I do plan on watching GotG3 though.

Avengers 2, up until that point you could more or less understand everything that was happening in each movie without having watched 100 other Marvel products before, and they were decent popcorn flick. Avengers 2 is when shit started getting confusing for anyone who doesn't follow every Marvel movie so I lost interest.

Phase one. After that, it got old very quickly.

Phase one also happened to coincide around when I finished high school

Age of Ultron. I didn't hate it but knew it wasn't going to get any better. Then I watched GotG2 and despised it and I will never ever go back.

Infinity War

I did the same with the comics back when as a teenager... the first time I read a big event where they pulled a reset button and I understood there were never going to be any consequences.

>Any Forums
>drop the MCU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA