Netflix is considering charging $2.99 per additional home to curb password-sharing

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-18/netflix-tests-another-way-to-charge-for-password-sharing

Pay up, you fucking password sharing fucks.

You don't wanna pirate?

Pay the fuck up.

Attached: hi.png (381x318, 115.27K)

normalfags are retarded so if netflix can squeeze more money out of them, good riddance. there is zero (0) reason to pay for subscription based media, you can just pirate whatever you want to watch for free and you can keep it on your computer forever and the only thing stopping you is feeling sympathy for companies that despise you.

I'm considering just pirating their shit instead of staying logged in on a friend's account.

Do it Shitflix just fucking do it, with the rise of cost of living people are already dropping their subscriptions in the millions. You'll only force more to unsubscribe so please do it already.

>I'm considering just pirating their shit instead of staying logged in on a friend's account.
good

Dubs of based

just pay, goy

I pay for pirated content.

this will totally not backfire

>Netflix
>HBO Max
>Hulu
I'm considering cutting one of these soon, which would you choose to cut?

last show I watched on Netflix was Queen's Gambit I think

All 3

>watching nigflix

Attached: 1494013783910.png (1000x1000, 59.65K)

FpBp

Attached: Pepe pirate.jpg (600x600, 65.09K)

netflix or all 3

Netflix, their most watched shows are literal garbage and their future plan is to make more garbage since that's what people are watching
check out How To With John Wilson on HBO

It's funny, when Netflix started streaming they encouraged people to share passwords. They could have prevented multiple devices from using the same account at once from the start, but they wanted to have big numbers on bandwidth to show their investors and advertisers.

>Netflix earnings report comes out today
>Expecting to lose at least several million subscribers
>This will only alienate them more
I'm happy to see them crash and burn.

its mostly antivaxers that complain about this so meh

>its mostly antivaxers that complain about this so meh

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic dangerous transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.