/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

I'm Gaystavo Fring Edition

Attached: gustavo the homoo.jpg (700x1000, 67.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/87Q042KlxI4
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw
youtu.be/69AaeBbsYhM
youtu.be/q6yQ14TGB8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still 2004

Attached: vlcsnap-00001.jpg (1280x720, 172.69K)

POLLOS

Jimmybros…she’s gone
youtu.be/87Q042KlxI4

So that's the last we're seeing of Mike and Gus? Seemed like proper closure til we see them in BB.

Remember Skyler's divorce lawyer?
Why hasn't she appeared in this show?

Attached: Pamela3x1.jpg (1028x720, 81.21K)

No it's 2022

Yes very likely, the scene where Gus closes the tunnel door with mike leaving certainly implies that’s the last scene they’ll have

Are we making a cope playlist for the McWexlerbros? I know I need it
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw

This lazy timeskip was the worst thing to ever happen to this show. Bravo vince

I don’t know whether I want Jimmy to get arrested or not

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

Tell me again:

Why would the cartel not take revenge on Nacho's dad/family? If not them then the Salamancas definitely would.
Why would Gus trust Kim (who now knows of his importance in the cartel), to not feel guilty and go to the police while Mike's guys are busy cleaning their apartment?
Why would Lalo not have any contingency in case he was caught/killed, especially since he had physical evidence in a videotape of his testimony and his word would carry a lot of weight with Eladio?
Why would Lalo not tell at least his own trusted family like the twins that he's alive?
Why would Hector, a rich and powerful cartel member, end up in a shitty nursing home in America instead of being cared for by his family or in a mansion in Mexico?

Attached: lalo.jpg (1920x1080, 428.66K)

gus find love

Attached: 1658198964600828.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Why would she need to

That prediction someone had where he gets arrested and represents himself as Saul Goodman is kino af ngl

Man that timeskip was so poorly done.

Attached: 1654323469236.jpg (1920x1080, 363.7K)

It was the best scene in the season. I was basedjakking and pointing at the screen the entire time

>saul goodman gets himself off the hook

howard finds love

Attached: hhm.jpg (1920x1080, 191.41K)

>fresh out of the academy

Attached: wrinkly.png (1435x812, 809.77K)

If they didn't timeskip
>wow, it's literally "nothing happens" the episode
>Did we really need to dedicate a whole episode on Jimmy decorating his office?
>Show died with Lalo
>BRAVO

>too sad over Howard to feep bad for Jimmy and Kimmy's break-up
Anyone else feel this way?

This was the last time they spoke as friends. Gus is standing in the dark, Mike is standing in the light.

Gustavo was thirsty, but not for wine

>we still don't know what happened to Jorge DeGuzman
Only a few episodes to go. Tick tock Vince.

>kino!!!

kek

Howard is free now and at peace.

The answer to each of these questions is the same.
He's an 89 IQ beaner.

She's a lawyer

>Remember Skyler's divorce lawyer?
No.
To be fair, ducking Spooge made an appearance. She might as well. At least 50% of this show is "member breaking bad?".

What are you talking about? This episode was really sad, because we had to watch the harrowing scenes where Kim gets away scot free and doesn't get murdered horribly for her crimes.

>selfies before selfies were a thing
BRAVA VANCE

Can you get 2005 tabs in 2002?

That would have been the absolute perfect ending I don't understand what else is left.

>They straight up lifted photos from Patrick Fabian's instagram

Got a mild chuckle out of me

People are mad we didn’t get a 20 minute scene of Jimmy buying a car and dealing with hairloss

But then, if they got those scenes, they'd complain that they were pointless filler.

Obligatory Walt and Jesse cameo, maybe telling a story set in the Breaking Bad time interval and then wrapping up the Gene timeline.

youtu.be/69AaeBbsYhM

There's still time. As long as she's alive, there's an above 0 chance that she'll get funkytown'd by the cartel.

Next episodes will probably be the post BB timeline. El Camino 2 if you will

>Why would Gus trust Kim (who now knows of his importance in the cartel)
except she doesnt, she got a very basic description of what he looked like from lalo and talked to him on a phone for like a minute. She has no idea that gus fring is the one behind all of it

It’s either
>Lol nothing happens
Or
>Too much happened

Chills, shivers even

Attached: badger.png (1434x808, 1.52M)

>tfw 4 weeks from now is the last time you'll ever say bravo vince

>i don't want a 20 minute scene of Jimmy buying a car and dealing with hairloss
filtered

how about watching capeshit instead of kino, you retarded speedwatchers?

so gus is confirmed as a 'omosexual?

Give me a couple of days. I know a guy.

lalo?

Yeah, her fingering that random guy probably saved her life.

Based, love this song

Big surprise, people who watch TV are retarded children

boy am I glad I got to witness how jimmy became saul in a 5 minute montage after about 50+ hours of other shit

BCS is temporary, Mikeposting is eternal

>How did he get the papers and the ticket to fly to Germany and back?
Where are now all the people that answered this question with "cartel connections"? Well, it seems he never contacted anybody besides Hector.

jorge de guzman

Weren't they saying from the beginning that BCS would start off as a prequel and end as a sequel?

It was already sort of confirmed Gus and Max were gay lovers, but this episode cemented it

Honestly David is ridicously good looking, I would too

>6 seasons of the show and jimmy becomes the saul we all know in a timeskip
bravo
just... bravo

yo onion eduardo

Say what you want about the timeskip, but knowing that it'll be just Saul action from here on out without anything cartel or gus/mike related has gotten me interested again

>the show should hold my hand like a toddler and show me every single detail!

Not a good coping song but I always thought this suited their relationship, especially during S5 & S6A
youtu.be/q6yQ14TGB8U

What the fuck are they going to do with Saul that warrants 4 more episodes

>I don't want cartel shit in my Breaking Bad spinoff centered around a cartel lawyer

What did user mean by this

I don't know if Kim gaslighting Howards widow is the most evil thing she has ever done, but go damn, kim is pure evil.

This visual callback of the hotel pool's waterfall to that one process in meth production in BrBa S5 is incredible to my eye. To have a realistic setting pack such an elegant and meaningful detail is the most you could ask for.

Attached: ZKOdY63.png (738x874, 422.5K)

then what else are the last 3 episodes gonna be about?

I'm sure they're going to shove more Gaystavo shit into the next episode

I liked the episode but the 4 minute montage of Gus getting his asshole gaped by David was a bit much