Yu Yu Hakusho live action series fron Netflix

Thoughts? Will this be good or shit? How can they fuck up a good anime like this?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220719-191334_YouTube.jpg (1425x1769, 880.83K)

Would be on par with japs production. So, it is still bad but better than typical American series.

Wake me up when we get a faithful Midori Days adaptation.

Why is he Asian

>How can they fuck up a good anime like this?
By making a live action series.

Already better than Cowboy Bobop 2021

Is it going to be Japanese or western produced? Already a plus that they got Asian actors, but if it's made from a western perspective it's going to be shit.

Attached: randomkpopidol.jpg (1292x947, 231.65K)

On looks alome a terrible casting. Too pretty to be a streetpunk.

it's produced by japs but that doesn't mean anything, shit like fma live action was done by japs and was still dogshit.

If the alternative was a black Yusuke/Kuwabara and a tranny Kurama then Ill take the shitty jap live action version.

URAMESHI

Attached: file.png (720x720, 545.53K)

I know, but at least it might be mildly entertaining.

They just can’t help themselves

It will a mediocre jap live action, better then your average netflix garbage but thats not exactly some high bar

Attached: Rei.jpg (1076x835, 425.86K)

Me too, user. I have no idea why Netflix is pursuing things that are hard to adapt. Better focused on similar things like The Way of the Househusband.

FMA is one of those animes that SHOULD be done with white actors though

>I have no idea why Netflix is pursuing things that are hard to adapt.
Because anime is the new cool thing and adapting a know ip is safer since retards will watch it anyway no matter the red flags

These dumb faggots couldn't even do Death Note or Bebop. And I'm supposed to have faith they'll pull off shonen jump powers in live action lol?

Why are you so desperate for attention and love talking about outrage so much that you felt the need to make this show? No one cares, or at least, no one should care. There is 0 chance it will be even half as good as the anime. There is no reason to give it any attention other than "huh, that's retarded".

It won't be good, it can't be good, and it's better to pretend it doesn't even exist just like all of the other live action anime/manga adaptions.

It's a 100% jap production netflix is just funding them.