JACKIE CHAN'S NEW KINO STIRS UP CONTROVERSY

Jackie Chan's new movie, "Home Operation", which is about a Chinese consular man evacuating Chinese people in Syria during the war there is stirring up controversy.

Will Any Forums watch this controversial movie?

Attached: syria.png (1600x900, 865.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will Any Forums watch this controversial movie?
I will probably watch it if its easily available for me to see. Chinese films are sometimes put on youtube for free or tubi.

fuck that CCP's goon
he also disowned his daughter because she's gay

insane that people cancelled people over less but jackie chan gets a pass because rush hour or whatever the fuck

dilate lol

Based Jackie helping out the economy of the greatest man on Earth, Bashar al-Assad.

WTF I love Jackie Chan now, I will watch his new movie for sure.

>he also disowned his daughter because she's gay
chinks are starting to grow on me

>disowns whore daughter
>disowns junkie son
Based

Don't forget he disowned his son because he's a druggie. And also neither his son nor daughter will inherit his billions, but they'd be donated to orphanages because of how shit his childhood was.

>CCP's goon
>disowned his daughter because she's gay
based af, always knew Jackie was /ourguy/
>insane that people cancelled people over less
cancel culture isn't a thing, dummy

didnt the son just get caught smoking weed or weed on him? i wouldn't call that a junkie

He's gone for me for shilling chink commies and shitting on hong kong.

Ultra based

I sometimes forget that you faggots are just like re*ditors, and say precisely what you think will get you the most upvotes.

I was on the fence but you convinced me.

Anyway what'd the controversy with shooting in Syria?

I think Bashar al-Assad IS the greatest man on Earth. Thanks for the (You).

no you don't
you made that post specifically to get a bunch of (yous)

90% of Chinese movies are subtle-as-a-brick political/war propaganda or romcoms that don't translate well.

Conbinced me to watch BTW. Homos get the rope

Wtf? I love Jackie Chan now

Uhhhhhh jewbros? What the fuck is this?

also he didnt disown his son, he just said no one is getting his money because they are capable of making their own fortune, and if they can't they will just waste/mismanage his. which is true

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Hong kong and taiwan cinema is (was) great. Mainland chinks can't make anything good because of ccp censorship.

>gets $20 billion in gibs from russia a year to stay alive
>based

Attached: nakba syria.png (960x960, 1.23M)

get out of my country mohammad

two shekels have been deposited in your account

Unless he kung fu fights the Syrian army it'll probably be boring.

based
long live assad
long live china

He wouldn't have a career if not for free hong kong and yet now he shits on them for wanting to remain free.

>raise whore daughter
>raise druggie son
Sounds like a terrible father to me

Attached: PutinPill.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

Based Jackie

Hong Kong is China now. Jackie knows where his bread is buttered.

kek you seriously can't even imagine someone not supporting faggotry? how close minded can you be?

? I'm just mad this inept faggot is such a welfare drain on a white christian nation. Hundreds of white kuffars died for assad. Granted it has been overshadowed by the more massive losses in ukraine

but in reality
>CCP abandons citizen abroad as chinese people pretend to be taiwanese and japanese seeking shelter

how come chink propaganda is just copying US films lol?
thats really boring and not clever.

The only relevant piece of media mainland China has made in the entire current century this far is fucking Genshin.

>inept
So inept that he has managed to put himself in a geopolitical position and remained in power after a decade of civil war forced upon his nation by the twin satans.

WTF I continue to love Jackie Chan now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

>he sends them back to hong kong

Do they really copy American films that hard though? Their war films are all shit like THE DEFENSE OF BIG DONG BRIDGE that's just 2hr32 minutes of CGI explosions, culminating in some blond American guy losing a fist fight to a Chinaman.

based jackie

What's the most blatant and fervent CCP propaganda kino that Jackie has been involved in?