French girls mock young man who tried to save them from violence and ended up getting beat up

>French girls mock young man who tried to save them from violence and ended up getting beat up
>the harassers made them wet with their display of masculine power
twitter.com/jean_bexon/status/1548721236540329984

Attached: CF692442-0648-44D8-A492-08CF10490CCC.jpg (984x1024, 112.54K)

HON HON HON

Good morning OP, I hate women.

>white knight gets an education
I see nothing wrong here.

Love from Kazakhstan

no you dont
youre just too weak to beat them

islam was right

this is genuinely hot

Never go solo against a group unless you're an anime protagonist, which nobody is. Always commit violence with a posse

Is all media just an unrelenting stream of demoralisation at this point?

So, you think one can be physically violent when met with words?

i seent at AX guys get the same treatment, not registering that chad isnt harassing because he was very handsome and funny banter. but the gregs dont get and think they're winning society points it reminds me of the nods at u guy from twitter

yes, but this place concentrates it for you

kek based frenchie

Attached: womeme.png (598x352, 28.56K)

If they were happy to be hit on it wasn't harassment.

If they were white knighting for some depraved french whores, then absolutely.

That's why I keep coming back.

yes because he's a good, civilised person and not some kind of violent subhuman brute

France is already Sweden-tier lost, it just took a while to happen so all the issues are normalized.

sweden is arguably better off than france lol. france is america tier at this point

This is very sound advice, you can risk it in a 2v1 if you have some sort of training but I would still advise against it
Also, never help women

france literally created the whorshipping of black people

Because supporting a fellow human should be met with violence? Why even have society?

based france

at least they're not speaking english

Attached: 1558366275447.png (778x777, 456.43K)

I've been to New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore and am convinced that no city looks as filthy and gross as France. Maybe on the West Coast but when you see something like the Notre Dame Cathedral juxtaposed from the trash and homeless people that litter the streets you really feel something.

I hate women so much it's a little unreal.
Remember it's not to late to take the gaypill, anons.

Attached: 1647100307713.jpg (1299x1206, 476.38K)

>fellow human
lol, women are property

BASED

Attached: vegeta.gif (400x296, 443.48K)

at some point you need to realize some people are just too dumb to live and should be left to end their own existence through sheer stupidity

why are you allowed to make music about killing white babies but if you were to make a song like that about racial purification for your own bloodline and skin color suddenly youre a nazi apologist hmmm

haha what a fag!
civilized = bred to be an obedient slave kek

>French
>women
The two biggest groups of whores on the planet. I honestly don't know what he expected.

You're doing the equivalent of a thot shaking their ass on tiktok right now. So, should you have your ass beat.

Basically so thieves can't cut your throat and steal. It's been about property for thousands of years back the Hammurabi times.

french cities rival gypsey ghettos of eastern europe. by the smell of some city parts i am convinced muzzies had to dig up latrines in their backyards, because how else would it be possible for whole street to smell like shit with indoor plumbing

Many such cases.

Attached: hikers-killed-split-rt-gty-ps-181220_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 94.16K)

you're a nigger and it should be legal to shoot and rape you in a civilised way

depends on a few things.

Usually if you fight one guy in the group the bystander effect takes place and their friends freeze up and do nothing. If the group is drunk this is usually negated. If the group have experience fighting this is usually negated. If the group is unusually aggressive this is negated. Being incredibly aggressive yourself, how quickly you dispatch the first guy and how you posture also effect this. Both sides factor in to whether the other people in the group just stand there frozen up or ape out on you and punch you in the back of the neck while the other guy whales on you.

Kill yourself faggot scum, those two faggots in your picrel are lying kike filth.

We may never know.

Attached: here lies conservatism.jpg (640x443, 88.07K)

Shut up.

>nazi apologist
why arent you? what would the immigrants need to do for you to wake up?

Many.

Attached: drug dealer boyfriend bad end.webm (640x360, 938.61K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED AND SAVED