End of Evangelion

name?

Attached: 81DT3NG.jpg (400x300, 29.93K)

i think thats tom cruse in the famous old film war of the worlds

lol where did you find this picture of me

London?

What's all the red shit?

Alien cum.

The aliens dropped yummy red vines for the travelers to munch upon while on their treks through the beautiful wilderness.

DOTD 2004 fucked me up. i freaked out so much about zombies I kept checking the news for an outbreak

Attached: dod 2004.jpg (474x650, 86.91K)

What movie?

This scene and Jason's unmasking in part 8 (it looked a lot more realistic when I was 4.)

Attached: marks death nightmare 5.jpg (480x258, 39.54K)

yeah it was kino but why was it so bright?

EoE

Neverending Story

This and Old Yeller

The Neverending Story 2

When i saw this as a kid I legit was terrified for months. This and darkness falls.

Aliens were farming humans and terraforming the planet for their own use with them. Basically blending humans and spraying them all over earth.

Robocop. You know what scene.

Alien plant life watered with human blood

Martians were crushing up humans, sucking out the blood, and fertilizing the planet with it.

The Mist.

This shit when I was 6 or so. Also King Kong (2005) where the primitives climb on the boat at night and the first Hellboy, especially the gas mask guy.

Attached: 8a06ac0ba7cdb594cf62e80ca26b5c1f.jpg (734x306, 51.17K)

>be me
>start watching anime around 8 (Robotech, sailor moon, dbz and Gundam Wing)
>local video store has an anime section
>watch stuff like Patlabor and Venus Wars
>rent Akira, it made me feel a little funny but loved it.
>EoE is there
>rent it because I thought the Evangelions look cool
>watch it
>”I’m so fucked up” didn’t register because I was too young but liked the tits
>It pretty grim but I thought the situation would get better for NERV
>Asuka starts fighting the MP Evas and she loses and dies a horrible death
>holy fuck
>one of my first waifus “Misato” dies.
>things just get depressing and shinji is a just a mopey mess
>ends on a bitter note and my 11 yo brain doesn’t understand what happened
>don’t even know how to comprehend what I watched
I was depressed after I watched it and couldn’t describe the feeling i had. I think I put in a video tape of Ren and Stimpy I had just to watch something funny to get my mind off of it. I know the memes of “what the fuck did I just watch”, but goddam did that fuck with my young mind.

Attached: 3F89CB18-DCDD-426D-9D0B-26436BD561E0.jpg (617x900, 45.55K)

I had seen the movie in theaters, but when they showed it on TV Voldemorts face on Quirrel scared the piss out of me and I couldn't watch it.

My mom already thought Harry Potter was satanic and when she saw how scared I was, banned me from reading any of the books or watching the movies, which I was obsessed with.

From that day on I swore to never show any fear, and dedicated myself to the blade.

Man I thought I was the only one that was terrified by the natives of Skull Island in that film. It really did seem like they went out of their way to make those guys as creepy as possible.

Between Pirates of the Caribbean, Apocalypto, and King Kong, that was really peak era for terrifying natives in film.

This shit gave me nightmares for years when I was a little kid, especially the bit with the lady and the chihuahua.

Attached: Mars Attacks!.jpg (650x366, 62.62K)