Terminal list good?

Attached: MV5BNmNkYmZjZDMtNjVmZC00OWVkLWI1MzEtYjI0ZDc2MjExYWY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SX600.jpg (600x750, 55.8K)

I thought it was better than Jack Ryan.

it was good until the revealed the villain

Favorite kill, bros? Mine was bombing the admiral with his own lackey.

New TV shows are gay and shit.

i fucking hate chris pratt since jurassic world but he redeemed himself with that flick

It doesn't even have a general thread. Even Resident Evil has a general thread.

Binged it yesterday. It's good, if you like operator kino. Now that I think about it, it's practically woke free, even the basketball population is represented proportionately.

Best kill is - obviously - when he executes the operatorbro while he begs for his life without even taking the time to listen to him begging.

There's not much to say about it. It's operator kino with a weak plot and nothing remarkably offensive about it for anyone to complain about.
Meanwhile, RE was practically made to be made fun of.

Needed some proper operator kino gunfights using CAR. Still a fun watch though
>Captcha G0YJX
>GOY

absolute trash. watch jack ryan instead if you're into retarded black ops stuff.
they completely wasted the initial premise of mixed up memories. if they'd played it up, Memento-style; now THAT would've been intensely kino.

furthermore, fundamentally, the defsec did absolutely nothing wrong. this is a story about a crying little baby trying to get vengeance instead of knowing their goddamn place in the world.

>operatorbro
Do you think he browsed /k/?

Also, am I the only one who noticed a Metal Gear Solid 4 reference?
The flashback to the middle east where one of the navy guys in the car has to shit really, really bad. And his name is Johnny.

Couldn't finish the first episode, badass marine doing badass marine shit is boring

yeah

Both it and the amount of redditor butthurt it has caused are amazing.

Lmao, that guy was such a poser.

>redditor butthurt
What did they cry about?

Just the fact that Chris Pratt is in something is enough to make them wail.

The secretary of state of lady thirsts for operator cock.

Progressives hate Chris Pratt and also hate anything remotely masculine that depicts a strong independent white male who is a good father, takes matters into his own hands, and opposes a corrupt controlling government. Show is fantastic, give it a shot, user.

He wore a black rifle coffee shirt in one of the episodes

>black rifle coffee shirt
Oh no!

I have no idea what that is.

White supremacist, imperialist trash

There's your answer OP, mandatory kino.

yes it was good, watched all 8 episodes in one day.

Its all right, but dark AF picture wise. I watched it in HDR on 4k tv and during daylight you couldnt see Whats happening on like 30 percent of the frames.

Not great, not terrible
First two episodes were pretty interesting
Was pretty unremarkable afterwards
Apparently some of the more gruesome kills were cut despite the faggot writer saying it would all be in the show
His cameo was pretty funny though
also
>race swapping a czech for a chink
cringe

Attached: 1658214322568.jpg (1600x1132, 460.84K)

The most gruesome kill is the dumbest imo. Just don't walk. It's not like you're gonna walk away with your intestines actively being pulled out. Make him shoot you.