The Weeknd is a charismatic cult leader and Lily-Rose Depp is a pop idol in HBO's THE IDOL

youtube.com/watch?v=wRyHnzFn4HM

Attached: 1658185358518276.jpg (2000x1438, 845.09K)

bump

>From the sick and twisted minds of Sam Levinson

imagine saying this with a straight face

First thread I saw for this show was auto saged. I made another and it was deleted within ten minutes. What the fuck do the jannies have against talking about this?

they auto sage threads from IPs that are shill companies

lol i thought this was a fucking headline

amazing, i hope all the women in his cult are white (and the camera slow-zooms on some of their wedding rings) uwu

The Weeknd is the type of black guy who likes pretty much every type of woman except black women. He had the Squid Girl in one of his recent music videos and now this. Will never stop being funny how Black women are the biggest cuckqueans in the world. They see their men reject them and preferring literally every race except them

They managed to make the weekend look even more homosexual- impressive

The weekend is the most closeted nigga in hollywood. Makes Jay Z or highschool Tupac look straight

Just looks like The Neon Demon to me.

I dig the use of Justice though.

Why are you shilling this?
Are you paid or doing this for free?
The show is not even good and who the fuck still likes The weeknd? he was famous back in 13 and 16.
I blame the shafdie brothers for giving the mutt fat fuck an acting career

has there ever been an actual charismatic black cult leader that led white cultists? aside from Obama I mean.

saw right away OP was a shill when they posted the same fucking link 3 times

nobody here is going to watch this

kys

sage

He's definitely not masculine, but he's definitely straight. Like most singers who aren't rappers, he's somewhat feminine, which is normal in what he does. If he was dripping with testosterone he wouldn't sing the way he does and his voice would sound different

The Weeknd is just metro. His body count is in the fucking stratosphere

Abel Makkonen Tesfaye makes some good music, and he's obviously not as dumb as an average african. plus he's canadian so he was never culturally "african american" or anything. it's no wonder he doesn't go for black women in north america since he has very little in common with them.

DawnFM seriously fucking rocks and I'll let this guy make 50 more albums if it pushes synthwave into the mainstream

I don’t believe that. What’s the excuse for deleting my thread then? Nothing remotely coomer about it

lol @ this broken bot

if this is just a vehicle to get Lily Rose Depp naked a whole lot then i'm ok with it

>nobody here is going to watch this
The euphoria jew is behind it and plenty of faggots here watch that garbage. This will reach a similar level of popularity.

> Makkonen
That sounds like a Finnish name kek