After 4 years i still don't get the point of this scene

after 4 years i still don't get the point of this scene

Attached: the-pianist.jpg (993x538, 244.85K)

>OH NO NOT MY HECKIN PIANO NOOOOOOIO

>The Penis

shill thread

Attached: Romanian_virgin_qt_Mini.jpg (768x1024, 213.05K)

People back then cared more about possessions in their life because they had no internet and couldn't see all the amazing stuff that everyone else has and limitless scientific knowledge that could be possessed instead

its about how evil capitalism is

9/11

GOOD
BYE
JEWS

no clue what this is or what the flick is about but jews are always wrong

Pretty sure he’s crying because his family just got put on a train to go die

He is a jew and jews don't like losing money so what happened made him sad because he lost his things which have monetary value.

What is OP mean by this

Attached: autism pianist.jpg (1070x2360, 545.72K)

kek

you're supposed to sympathize with that hideous vermin.

>THE PIANIST
>oh cool it's about an old school piano player
>i like history stuff this will be cool
>10 minutes in and it's a war movie
>fuuuuuuck

I actually wanted something interesting about a pianist and the struggles that came with it.

Adrien Brody is crying because he realizes that he sold his immortal soul to work with a convicted child rapist.

I think he wants to see jews being mercilessly gassed. Seems a bit antisemitic if you ask me

Holocaust guilt propaganda. Worked like a charm to brainwash white boomers into being psychologically unable to question Jewish interests without programmed mental trauma.

you guys act all edgy but most of you would fold up and cry like children if you had to go through half of what so many all over europe people had to suffer in the war

What are you talking about,? Jewish actors work with Jewish directors and Jewish producers all the time, user.

Especially what Bolshevik Jews did to Ukrainians in the holodomor. Literally hell tier suffering.

They gud bois they din do nothin