Why did she actually do this?

Why did she actually do this?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 34.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWSXlwLtN_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wet pussy

how do i forwardyoungmanmaxx

just bee urself

Just say the first thing that pops into your head even if it seems inappropriate.

ask old roasties uncomfortable and rude questions and in an uncaring manner. Oh I forgot the most important part, be tall and extremely handsome and be able to bench 315.

She's acting.
Celebrities do press junkets all the time and sometimes they just have fun with it when they're not on autopilot

Press days are boring as shit, so it's easy to have fun with someone who's not just reading copy.

Why do autistic people confuse what is a clear sign of annoyance and disbelief for coy flirtation?

It was a mix of both retard

She was imitating Marilyn Monroe
youtube.com/watch?v=QWSXlwLtN_8

Sometimes I forget how autistic you people are... She was uncomfortable with all the personal questions but didn't want to look mad so she made a joke out of it.

You have never been around women

he was being a forward young man

nah he's probably right

yeah, sometimes they're so fucking bored from answering the same questions over and over they'll roll with weird shit.

I remember Michael Cera said that everyone thinks he's a dick because he doesn't roll with interviewers trying to be funny or having a gimmick

>he hasn't yet realized that annoyance and disbelief can easily be coy flirtation
this is something you should have learned in like 5th grade when the girl you annoyed all the time weirdly started to crush on you

He proposed an over under number for her abortions from black guys alone.

she cute

Man, she's one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. What I wouldn't do to have married her when she was young and put 10 children in her womb.
A woman that beautiful would never give me a chance though.

>Why did she actually do this?
She was a bit flattered but mostly surprised by what he said. It wasn't exactly flirtation as some people think but it's what PUAs call "polarizing", as in, to get a reaction out of a woman that'll make her remember the exchange for a long time. It's good if you're trying to leave an impression and pick-up a woman, but can backfire if your delivery isn't good or the mood isn't right.

nah, you've just never been around women

Because she is a buffoon! Just like you! You are a buffoon!

Attached: booba.gif (498x498, 221.21K)

What did he say? I'm on a 2001 laptop with no speakers.

What do you think it's like having a pussy between your legs.