Patton

What am I in for?

Attached: images.jpg (1175x1763, 247.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrtS2_TfbeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boring biopic about a truly mediocre general. both him and montgomery stunk but I suppose monty sucked more

He was murdered by the people who own the media and government

Good biopic about a misguided person who realized his errors in the end.

He stood up for trans rights, and for that I'm proud

The pussy he slapped deserved it

based. Vae Victis. America's "greatest general" no match for the true power LMAO

Why are Americans so obsessed with war?

They used Patton tanks for the Germans ww2 scenes lol.

>noooo, you should be happy you're fighting for globohomo!

America's greatest general was Robert E. Lee. If you're only counting WWII generals the best was MacArthur.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with war?
Because we never lose

lol

Attached: Flag_of_Vietnam.svg.png (1280x853, 7.07K)

>macarthur
>good
truly a destitute people

>"However, from a constitutional perspective, this conflict did not technically count as a war. The U.S. Constitution grants Congress sole authority to issue declarations of war. Since 1941 Congress has declared war only six times, all during World War II. Congress authorized troop deployment in Vietnam, but, because it did not issue a declaration of war on North Vietnam or the Viet Cong, the Vietnam War is, technically speaking, not considered a war in the United States. "
-Britannica dot com

Attached: who would win.jpg (2362x1634, 964.77K)

Attached: 1629506028119.png (600x800, 63.37K)

The greatest opening speech ever

George C Scott at his finest.

War was what created our great nation, first with revolution against a ruling power to kick things off, then later refined when we decided to massacre ourselves in vicious civil war. Because of this, war is ingrained in our culture. Its a major part of who we are and has been with us from the very beginning.

Imagine how much air Notton could get into his lungs.

Why are you obsessed with Americans and defining them by your imagined expectations, and circuitous, insular worldview?

wtf was his problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=YrtS2_TfbeY