Resident Evil

What were they thinking?
youtu.be/PqbCNV5j9FY

Attached: dua lipa.png (283x317, 165.91K)

cute

Damn, what a great adaptation.
Id fuck the dancing girl though. Anyone got any pictures of her?

Her name is Paola Nunez

I thought it was cool it's a shame you have to watch 9 episodes for one good scene though

So what did the YouTube shills think of this garbage given they gave Welcome to Raccoon Shitty a pass?

lol
it's really fucking hilarious if you think about it. first they made those shitty movie series which got even worse later down the line.
then they have been on their mission to do a worse resident evil media every time. somehow you'd think that eventually they reach the bottom, but nope they figure out a way to out do themselves the next time.

someone explain with the least amount of words what the fuck am I seeing and what plot points led to this

Don't care what anyone says she was great.

They are all hating on it. It seems to be the cool thing to hate on this one, even though they gave Cowboy Bebop a pass and that was much worse. RE is still shit but it has some highlights.

That's the CEO of Umbrella
She is being mind controlled using drugs and microchips by another evil whore.
The evil whore makes her dance just to mess with the other girl's head.

Idk why but I think Morbius from the movie Morbius should appear in this series.

>shitty movie series
they are good, though

Until the last one they were alright. The last had such frantic editing I couldn't tell what was happening during action scenes

like in westworld s3?
What does umbrella want anyways?

The show has 2 timeliness, 2022 and 2036. In 2022 Umbrella wants to release an antidepressant that will make them trillions of dollars. In 2036 who knows what they want.

>all of the protagonists and antagonists are women
wtf?

All you had to fucking do was make a TWD ripoff but without any of the bullshit soap opera people drama and instead add 24 Jack Bauer CTU level soap opera people drama and you would have pure kino. Seriously. CTU becomes BSAA and all the same double-double-double agent bull shit but with zombies and tension. AhHHHH its not that hard

Yeah, it's the worst one, i can't remember it very well. But 1-5 had kino moments

they're terrible and you have shit taste

netflix shows are made for women

that's hilarious. Why mad? It's not like evil lynn is an important character from the real re games

real life has better storylines

fucking söy incarnate retards
>DUDE JUST DON'T POINT OUT THE BAD THING
go back to r*ddit you faglord

Critical mass of retards who have no business writing or doing anything creative at these companies