Why did this hooker come back to Goose at the circus to tell him she has his kid when she already has a nigger taking...

Why did this hooker come back to Goose at the circus to tell him she has his kid when she already has a nigger taking care of the kid? And then fuck him when he gets some money, then ditch him when he gets locked up? Why do women do shit like this?

Attached: place-beyond-the-pines-ryan-gosling-eva-mendes1.jpg (3500x2333, 2.39M)

Women do what men let them

>nigger
stopped reading there. we can have a discussion about this movie without using that word

White.

she's a woman.

Fucking hell, stop with this fucking trash movies.
Cry about it, nigger lover

All women are whores user.

What's with his tattoos, is he a neo-nazi?

Attached: IMG_20220719_011906.jpg (582x582, 135.26K)

This movie wasn't that good and the music bothered me. Isn't it supposed to take place in way upstate NY? Why then is the mayor's son a NYT Italian wanna be with the half zipped hoodie and wife beater?

She uses people. Watch how broken the black guy becomes later in the movie.

it says "heart throb"

goose drew it himself :3

He's literally me

Attached: lg.gif (245x155, 1.23M)

me too

>T. Doodlegoose

I got tattoos just to mimic this look. Can't pull off blonde hair though

>Why do women do shit like this?
Who knows. They just love drama.

>Isn't it supposed to take place in way upstate NY? Why then is the mayor's son a NYT Italian wanna be with the half zipped hoodie and wife beater?

that was the most realistic part of the movie actually kid was a fucking fake ginzo the other kid comments on it when he meets him. the part that didn't make sense was that a woman who looks like eva mendes would be working in a diner in schenectady

>n-word
Ninja?

This movie went to complete shit after Luke died.

Imagine missing the point this hard. You got filtered. Simple as, case closed.

the point sucked. if the movie was the first half in 2 hours it would be a great movie.

She didn't come tell him did she? He showed up back in town and went to her house and her mom told him.

>Why did this hooker come back to Goose at the circus to tell him she has his kid when she already has a nigger taking care of the kid?
You're asking why should she assume a father would want to have a relationship with his son? Why should she give him the opportunity?
Board filled with degenerates who somehow think that being against everything related to family and responsibility makes them based pepes

This was the most redpilled movie in recent times and it's easy to dismiss because Goose gets cucked by a literal African. Before this movie was released all the critics were shilling it because the white guy looks like a fucking loser who loses to BBC but then it came out and all talk just vanished. Why?
Because in the movie it actually affirms fatherhood more than anything. Gosling is a lowlife but he will do anything for his kid. He dies for his kid. His bitch wife hides his real father from his son and his son knows it and leaves because he wants to chase after his true father and not have to deal with the whore and the nog. The policeman compromises and his decision to give up his honor means his son turns out a wigger because his father traded his soul for power whereas Gosling's son turns out OK despite all the bullshit because his father wad a lowlife but with pure motive.
This movie was honestly based.

But what would the fucking point be then? Something tells me you just didn't understand it. Probably wanted Drive 2: Deadbeat Dad Boogaloo. You're one of those midwits that think Full Metal Jacket was only good during the whole boot camp sequence, huh?

No she came to see him at the circus, there was absolutely no need for this.