Why do women love Lord of the Rings so much?

Why do women love Lord of the Rings so much?

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-055742.jpg (1440x1829, 536.6K)

gay shipping imagining sex semen stinky hobbitses

share the load

Brave, handsome men. Horses. Gay hobbits.
It was inevitable.

Someone post the Tinder screenshot. You know the one.

Star Wars reeks of incel dick cheese and cat piss

LOTR is based and wholesome

Admirable, heroic, strong, capable, empathetic men who fight for good no matter what. This is still what most women find attractive. It being forbidden in modern media doesn't change that.

Amazon shills out in full force today. LotR was always tranny garbage and Rings of Power will bomb hard.

Are they actual women? Harry Potter seemed to be more popular among girls.

Attached: jazz sauron.png (1246x904, 1.1M)

They don't. I have no idea who wrote that article, but the person is clearly out of touch. In reality most women love Harry Potter instead of LotR.

This article was written specifically for marketing purposes.
Anyway, women read more than men and seem to enjoy fantasy more than men (see: Harry fucking Potter). It's that easy, I guess.

btw I am not saying that there are more female fans of tolkien than male fans, just that there are a lot of them

That's BS.

>that headline

Attached: wut_879.jpg (400x350, 34.08K)

Every girl I know loves LotR. Must be Viggo.

>clearly out of touch
Or just being paid by Amazon to drum up interest

Weird way to spell Harry Potter

Viggo, Orlando, and occasionally Sean or Elijah.

No women are going to watch Bozo's garbage show that's for damn sure.

every normie stacy found the movies boring af. only ones who were fans are the same ones who would play wow and dnd

Fake article written by Amazon to drum up interest for new show.

This is such cope. You so badly don't want women to have the same interests as you because you think Lord of the Rings is so heckin based. Women adore those movies just as much as men.

lmao nope. I literally dox women for a living and none of them watch this.

It still surprises me in this day and age how anons still don’t know how marketing works in the current era. This is obviously a fake article meant to make women (who generally dislike LotT) think “oh so other girls like LotR that means I’m in the wrong and should force myself to like it and watch it too”, it’s basic marketing pysops.