How do we like TAFS so far lads

how do we like TAFS so far lads

Attached: Adam-Friedland.png (270x282, 85.41K)

Stav has been pretty funny in the recent episodes, what gives?

Hate this kike like you wouldn't believe.

not bad, monologue segments run a bit long

I'm liking it, its definitely a step up in quality. I'll miss the fat man, but I like that Nick cares about the show again and I'm excited to see what form the video version of it will take, because they sound like they're not joking about the studio

Hope stav dies

haha seething stav fan

typical inbred joomer

I feel like an era has passed by and I don't really care that much about it. I will listen to it but I feel like I am now in the same position as some pathetic O&A listener when their show was dying, but I had nothing else to listen to

If only we could purge this board of all cumtown fans, the quality of posting would improve dramatically.

Their latest ep, where they talked about Elvis, was god tier, felt like an old episode from three years ago

It actually made me get excited for cumtown, I can finally listen to it in my car, no chance of a fat fuck cackling about sucking baby dicks

If Anthony left O&A then their show would have been god tier. We are here with cm

This. We are a chapo trap house board

there would only be jobbers and schizos left

>I feel like an era has passed b
Nigga it already had, cumtown has been past its peak for like 3 years already. this is the first time it's actually had a chance to become good again

faggot

Genuinely can’t wait for the studio and finding out how much money they spent

Yes, and? It dying is different from it being dead. It closes a chapter. It sounds gay, but I started listening to it in my early 20s and now I am in my late 20s and it signifies some kind of moving on to something else. It is similar to the feeling I had watching the last Harry Potter movie in theatres when I had just graduated high school. I like MSSP but it's different, and that will also die soon.

WAR MODE

WAR MODE is depressing as shit and just reminds me the world is full of evil elite pedos constantly

>TAKE MY LUNCH BREAK/TAKE TOO LONG/TOO LONG ON MY LUNCH BREAK/SO THEY SENT ME HOME/ON THE ADAM FRIEDLAND SHOW

Attached: segal.png (800x664, 509.73K)

cumtown has been unfunny since 2018, so it's been dead for years, this is like if jim actually had balls and went with anthony and we would've gotten the jim and anthony show

Isn’t that one of the fucking TRS shows?

Cumtown has always been a vehicle for Nick's impressions and making fun of neoliberalism. Now that Nick thinks that he can be successful outside of that the shit sucks