What the fuck were they thinking with this dogshit movie?

what the fuck were they thinking with this dogshit movie?

Attached: p9535724_p_v8_af.jpg (960x1440, 214.35K)

That violence against woman is sexually arousing or maybe that's just me lol

Lets make a decent reboot and make a lot of money? Quit being a hyperbolic faggot OP.

but they ended up making the shittiest reboot ever

>creepy old cabin's basement is full of hanging mutilated cats, human-shaped burn marks, and an ancient book wrapped in barbed wire that warns not to open or read from it
>this is fine

I liked it, the violence was really unsettling and the ending was kino. Still waiting for a Mia/Ash team up movie that will never happen.

stop watching movies on twitch

I thought it was ok

What part of "Quit being a hyperbolic faggot OP." did you not get?

It's good, you got filtered

fuck you, it's better than the fucking sequel. probably one of the best remakes ever.

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-no.gif (220x144, 439.57K)

Filtered

If it used less CGI and more practical effects, I think I would've actually liked it more than the originial.

there's no way people actually like this movie
there's no charm it's just edgy and dumb like everything post 2010

>it's better than the fucking sequel.
Ah, so your taste is shit

Unless i'm walking a straight up spoof(leslie nielsen, mel brooks, wayans) i need the movie to take itself seriously or i can't. It's not something i've chosen, i just can't ignore it when a movie that is otherwise pretty serious or starts with a very serious premise suddenly turns goofy. No matter how good the movie up until then was, it instantly becomes a 0/10.

Shit-tier and wrong opinion, it's a good movie.

Fuck you OP you're a staggering faggot with shit taste in movies.
Evil Dead reboot is the best horror movie in the last 10 years

This. This is mainly why I remember it being disappointing. This board has the worst taste in horror ftmp.

I liked it a lot.