Dogshit

Dogshit

Attached: images (11).jpg (462x663, 78.22K)

Filtered by prime Cagekino. Many such cases.

The only dogshit is your taste.
The film is KINO

yeah it was crap, apparently cage didnt like how it turned out

eh it was alright
pretty fucking boring though

cage probably likes 90% of the 30 movies hes in every year so his opinion is shit. this movie was his best since face off

Why do screenwriters write about drug experiences like middle schoolers? Take ten minutes out of your day to google what it actually feels like before you finish writing the script for your multi million dollar movie

Idk. I've had a similar experience with a friend to the paranoia scene just from smoking weed when I was younger.

The scene where they were hanging off the rock wall and thinking everything was more dramatic than it was is actually one of the more realistic depictions of psychs that I've seen in a movie, usually you just get kaleidoscopic colors and people going whoa

This. It had its moments

It's Nicolas Cage, you know exactly what you're getting every single time. He's like the 9 to 5 actor of the fucking century.
I think it was supposed to be Nic Cage acting against himself the whole time but producers forced Pedro into the picture. Maybe someone can deepfake AI that shit or something.
We need a Nicolas Cage Batman, culturally.

>He's like the 9 to 5 actor of the fucking century
Sweaty...

Attached: image.jpg (346x479, 31.06K)

Somehow, still the second most reddit movie of the year.

The first?

The Northman

massive dogshit

that’s the directors fault not the writer

Everything everywhere all at once.

It was way too generic, felt like everyone was expecting something surreal from 'the Nic Cage movie' but it's just another popcorn flick that drags hard the whole way through.

This. I was kind of disappointed

this
the depression meme plot was fucking stupid