Character is a smoker

>character is a smoker
>can run like a olympic athlete

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 5.9K)

>character is a smoker
>character is a joker
>character is a midnight toker

Attached: pe.png (400x389, 48.18K)

There is no evidence smoking is bad for you.

>character is a junkie
>is fit, clean and handsome looking

Attached: 1463237430197.jpg (329x248, 20.56K)

When I was in the military, some of the best runners I knew were smokers. It struck me as weird at the time, but I saw it too many times for it to be a coincidence. On the other hand, I also saw a ton of smokers who were lazy fucks always sneaking out for a dart when work needed to be done.

many athletes are smokers

>There is no evidence smoking is bad for you except for all the mountains of peer-approved papers that examine each individual ingredient and the long-term effects of smoking
ftfy

literally me

I’ve smoked since I was like 13 and have the biggest lungs of anyone I know. I also play brass instruments though so that probably helped a lot. And to the other guy I was also a junkie and girls loved it. It was back when the “heroin arms” and pale pretty boy thing was big.

>(((peer-approved papers that examine each individual ingredient and the long-term effects of smoking)))
Now what?

It also made girls want to fix me. I was good looking and smart but a troubled soul. They knew there was good and compassion deep down in there lol. Then I could be a piece of shit, blame it on my addiction, and they’d just shovel down my toxicity on a daily basis. It was awesome. I’m clean now though and married :(

Lawrence Taylor used to smoke crack during NFL games. It happens.

Unironically, actually jews

>omg he put the evidence in brackets implying that those papers are actually all just jewish propaganda!
Well you got trips so I guess I can't argue. All peer-reviewed evidence is irrelevant and drinking and driving should go back to being a fun pass-time

Well there’s the evidence that you can see by looking at a long term smoker with your own eyes, dumb fuck. I smoke and even I’m not retarded enough to suggest there are no negative side effects.

I accept you apology.

Das *hacks up half a lung* rite!

Sounds to me like the military just takes the dregs of society, to the point where smokers end up the fastest runners because they've got a bit of extra pep in their nicotine step. But surely that couldn't be it... Best of the best of the best, SIR!

smokers have erection problems

>Hitler viewed smoking as "decadent" and "the wrath of the Red Man against the White Man, vengeance for having been given hard liquor", lamenting that "so many excellent men have been lost to tobacco poisoning". He was unhappy because both Eva Braun and Martin Bormann were smokers and was concerned over Hermann Göring's continued smoking in public places. He was angered when a statue portraying a cigar-smoking Göring was commissioned. Hitler is often considered to be the first national leader to advocate nonsmoking.
Don't let the Huns win boys.

Attached: camels-gi-endorsement-wwii (1).jpg (652x859, 383.72K)

>drinking and driving should go back to being a fun pass-time
to play doubles advocate I think we live in too much a doggy dog world for us to be able to go back to those days. Society simply isn't the diamond dozen it used to be, juno?

>plays doubles advocate
>gets dubs
...impressive

>smoking bad
>meth good
that wacky guy

Half the guys (and girlsl I knew in college weren't really true smokers but merely puffed on em in bars and parties cos they thought it made em look cool. A third of those smoked cloves (yes, I was in the GenX classification of hipsters in a small college: art, drama and English majors, neobeats and wannabe hippies. I was in the babywriters' collective (busy banging out my Kerouac, Raymond Carver and Eddie Ellner imitations) and my gf was a very early manga freak (this was before Sailor Moon even arrived). Only dedicated bourbon drinkers and absithine snobs actually inhaled. Probably for the best, since it wasn't exactly hard to quit if you didn't get addicted in the 1dt place. Unlike Bill, I only inhaled pot. If I was gonna wreck my lungs, I was gonna get SOMETHING out of it.

Attached: Ministry-InCaseYouDidn'tFeelLikeShowingUp.jpg (220x220, 21.92K)

Ive smoked for 20 years and I can run 5k in 20 minutes and a 6 minute mile.