What the fuck is a harfoot?

what the fuck is a harfoot?

Attached: IMG_20220718_211811.jpg (1080x1318, 275.4K)

harFEET

>looks good
lolno

low class breed of hobbits, basically niggers
Sam is one

the most common subrace of hobbit before they settled in the Shire. Sam Gamgee is assumed to be the most Harfoot of the main hobbits.

IT'S HAR TURN

based

looks good except the people it's for don't like it

You didn't read the books.

>make something intentionally shit
>fans dont like it
>accuse fans of racism
Many such cases.

I mean, it is visually stunning, but that's not saying a lot since even TLJ looked visually stunning.

Uhhhhh
We've had good CGI shots since the early 2000's and that's all that's "visually stunning" so far

>Swarthy now means congo gorilla niggers

Attached: 1655553116203.jpg (512x468, 36.63K)

>Pasty anglo says swarthy brown to mean dark hair and eyed anglo slightly less pasty than most of their island
>Euros white though clearly darker than the literally paper white inhabitants of the british isles assume swarthy is the brown skinned southern euros and med nafris and west asans
>Americhads considering MENA, Italians and Hindus pure blooded whites assume swarthy means black people

only a matter of time until every reference to pale people ackshually meant lightskinned blacks and tanned/olive/swarthy means pitch black mr popo, god bless america

>brown skinned southern euros

Amazon doesn't have the right to the word "hobbit" so those hobbits are not hobbits.

they spent a billion dollars on the series. are they really that dumb or is the cost of teaching us a lesson just increasing?

>looks good
AVERAGE CGI VISTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME POSITIVELY PROMOTE NOW i love amazon i love jeff bozo i love money laundering

Hawpids?

Every still I've seen looks embarrassingly cheap.

>it is visually stunning
Not really. It looks pretty generic as far as modern CGI goes since CGI itself has reached a plateau. Everything looks the same now, so praising the CGI is not a big selling point anymore.

>Looks good, but people who appreciate the world, story and characters probably don't like it
okay

a better question: why are they even a part of this prequel story? isn't the whole thing about the hobbits that they are isolated, blissfully unaware, irrelevant and left alone?

Nah, they're marketable and epic

3/5 of a hobbit

for normies who probably watched the movies once
I guess they might use them for some levity too, as there is alot of death and destruction that comes later
either way its for normies