Ahhh if it isn't my old pal Wolfy McWolferson

Attached: Remus-Lupin-promo-remus-lupin-22386366-873-1050.jpg (873x1050, 96.58K)

I used to have the biggest crush on him. I don't even know why, he's not that good looking

Why do they make out Harry's dad and his little sekrit club out to be the cool good guys? They were literally bullies.

watch Naked 1993

Attached: 6449.jpg (1280x694, 298.45K)

I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nooOOOOOOOWWW

they didn't

>character is a werewolf
>their name means or references "wolf" in another language

many such cases

You realize kids are stupid and 99% don't pick up on the latin wordplay?

They only bullied faggy little incels.

>Funny thing, since my good pal Wolfy McWolferson came to Hogwarth there have been many attacks by what is described as a man-wolf creature. What do you think about that, my trusted advisor Grima Wormtongue?

James Potter was a wanker

You’d be at the top of their hitlist then

But it was lucky of his parents to give him this name and that his family name was already Lupin because he oy got bitten later in life

I hated these two smug pricks

I’m not the one complaining about it, chud.

Sup Potter, my name is Dragon Evilfoe. I'll be your school bully.

Attached: Draco-malfoy-Harry-Potter-The-Deathly-Hallows-Part-II.jpg (860x1323, 242.44K)

Attached: ee1883ad683f036f6066c4478a40fec3-2.jpg (1200x900, 145.14K)

>Magical Macguffin and the Deus Ex Machina

>Here's your protagonist's foil, Dragon Evil Faith

Attached: 8000714A-4209-4628-9472-ADDE52EE00D3.gif (498x288, 556.56K)

>AYUP 'ARRY IT'S ME, HAGGARD - YER GIANT UGLY FUCKING RAGGEDY PAL

Ron Weasley
Patronus is a weasel

>is a Ching Chong
Is called Ching Chong

Attached: Cho-chang-1.jpg (843x1124, 221.96K)

>Romulus and Remus are twin brothers whose story tells of the events that led to the founding of the city of Rome and the Roman Kingdom by Romulus, following his killing of Remus. They were abandoned on the bank of the river Tiber to die. They were saved by the god Tiberinus, and survived with the care of others, at the site of what would eventually become Rome. In the most well-known episode, the twins were suckled by a she-wolf.

Attached: She-wolf_suckles_Romulus_and_Remus.jpg (640x480, 52.68K)

They go out of their way to show how they were young dick heads who mellowed out with age. Remus was the normal reasonable one but was too wishy washy to rein them in and you see it again when he’s an adult.

LMAO THIS NIGGA EMPATHISES WITH SNAPE

The most interesting story about the founding of Rome was when it turned out the first inhabitants were just criminal exiles from other small cities and towns. Having no women in which to start a new city, they literally stole them from some other village.

I guarantee that this was probably the most historically accurate part of the story.