How does one become an intimacy coordinator for film/tv? How do they decide what can/can't be done during sex scenes?

How does one become an intimacy coordinator for film/tv? How do they decide what can/can't be done during sex scenes?

Attached: 1642396062827.jpg (1600x1068, 1.12M)

you need to have had sex to qualify user :)

Whose left girl

These coordinators have no input, they’re just a third party witness

Left is Ana de Armas, top right is Sydney Sweeney, bottom right is Kate Mara

De Armas
Her nude scenes are top tier kino

Pretty much this. Basically insurance for the director against getting MeToo'd in twenty years time

It's essentially a non-job, a middleman/woman who's there to "choreograph" sex/hugging scenes.
84 yo Frank Langella was fired from a movie because he briefly, on scene, touched the thigh of the actress he was hugging and that hadn't been "choreographed". It's madness

There was alot more to the Langella story though then just what he came out and said. He made alot of inappropriate comments and remarks and was warned several times. Could be the older hollywood mentality or maybe his mind is playing tricks on him at old age.

Based sucklers.

Imagine being paid to suck their tits

>bottom right is Kate Mara
And Ellen Page

Tom Cruise

With the Netflix shills talking about the "improvised" kissing scene in Stranger Things S4, I was wondering how that would jive with their intimacy coordinator. Was it actually improvised and intimacy coordinator is just a fake job or did they lie about it?

Elliot Page

We have seen Ana's, Kate's and Elliot's nipples but what about Sydney's?

in which movie does sweeney get her tit sucked? the voyeurs?

her tits are all over the internet, lad. incredible pair, best i've seen in hollywood since daddario pre-weight loss

It's from S2 of Euphoria

How do they compare to the best Hollywood pair Sophie Rundle's?

well i guess i'm watching euphoria now

>How does one become an intimacy coordinator for film/tv?
Step 1. Call yourself an intimacy coordinator
Step 2. Be friends with film producers
Step 3. Convince them to give you money to backseat direct love scenes
I think you also have to be a woman but can't confirm

>Was it actually improvised and intimacy coordinator is just a fake job or did they lie about it?
Little bit of a, little bit of b.
I don't know the Stranger Things story, but "improvised" in hollywood tends to mean that someone suggested it when they were rehearsing the scene for the blocking and the director decided that it was a good idea.
The coordinator is literally just a person that the director delegates their fetishes to for legal/social protection

Makes a lot of sense. you work in Hollywood?

Ha, in my dreams.
I'm an indie filmmaker trying to convince my family that I'm not a failure, though I'm at the point where they've stopped asking

>He made alot of inappropriate comments and remarks
Oh noes! How could the roasties and fags survive such an ordeal? Better fire him!

ELLEN PAGE DOES NOT EXIST

DO NOT DEADNAME ANYONE YOU FILTHY CHUD