HENRY CAVILL AS HOMELANDER

HENRY CAVILL AS HOMELANDER

youtube.com/watch?v=NS8RecGBRN0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't really work. But then again neither does Anthony Starr he's so skinny like he has AIDS or is a vegan or something

Attached: Ant_Starr_-_the-boys-tv-show-photocall-comic-con-international-san-diego-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10342074i_8x10.jpg (576x720, 159.41K)

>guy in role is perfect
>let's spend a hundred hours swapping him with someone who can't act

Attached: mizuri-omnimanhomelander-copy.jpg (1400x2000, 324.8K)

Why would Homelander bother working out he's strongest already and can just laser eye everything anyway.
He might want to for image reasons but I can buy that he's too lazy.

Doesn't work at all. Cavill is a charisma vacuum and Starr's blue eyes and pointed canines when he smiles are pretty important for the aesthetic of Homelander.

That's only after season 1.
In season 1 Stark looked healthy. Then he lost too much weight or became vegan.

Attached: hommm.jpg (1852x1437, 547.95K)

They all semed to bog themselves for season 3.

Why does Starr has that "I've been wearing goggles for a hour" marks on his cheeks this whole season?

Attached: 165713571794sd.png (492x477, 329.97K)

He’s enormous in the comics.

more like Hairlineder

He did the opposite

Anthony Starr does a good job, a bit different to the comic character but i'd say equally good. That said he clearly bulked a little for season one but since dropped back down in weight and it shows.

It's amazing how different the guy looks in Homelander compared to how he looked in Banshee

looks great

closer to the comic adaption than anthony starr is.

Homelander is supposed to be perfect. I think cavill makes him look more menacing as well.

Are you guys serious? Henry Cavill has a good guy face, like Chris Evans. He can't play an intimidating psycho character like this crazy motherfucker does

Cavill has that soft puffy face that screams nice guy.

Cavill doesn't have that crazy energy Starr has. Starr as Homelander feels he could go off at any minute. It's even a bit too much because I'd like for the Homelander to be more stable.

comic version looks like a giant doofus, he wasnt a semi-relatable character, he was just a joke

Even fake Cavill can't act lmao

Attached: DUBS.webm (1220x816, 2.64M)

I think he only tried it once

Attached: mi fallout machinegun.webm (1280x675, 3M)

>Henry Cavill has a good guy face, like Chris Evans. He can't play an intimidating psycho character like this
missing the point of homelander. as far as the normies of The Boys world know, he is Superman.